• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Buying Willing to pay anything in IGB!!

ikishiri

Bells
Feedback
100% (7) +

I really need these items :cool::cool:

The items in bold are what I desperately need. Thanks!

The whole Rococo set
1 afternoon-tea set
1 birthday cake
1 cactus (in pot)
1 electric kettle
1 hot plate
1 kettle
1 kitchen island
1 milk can
1 reception table
1 rice cooker
1 stove
1 turkey
1 water cooler
1 regal table
1 donut stool
1 fireplace
2 easels
1 classic table

I will be willing to pay any price you think is fit for what you have. This is in IGB, but TBT can be negotiable. Thank you again!:):)

Last edited:
I can order you:

Regal Table
Chocolate Fountain
Checkout Counter
Kitchen Sink
Rococo Bed
Rococo Candlestick
Rococo Lamp
Rococo Shelf
Rococo Table

60k for all?

Ahh thank you! Yes, 60k sounds good. :) Any specific time or day do you want me to pick them up?

I will order tonight - I don't mind TTing so if you wouldn't mind picking them up tonight that can work! PMing you now :)

Ah, just so you know, you can't obtain the mannequins with any other character besides your own ;)

Last edited:
I have:

Cash register
Cactus
Hot plate
Lunch tray
Milk can
Rice cooker
Stove
Water cooler
Regal table
Donut stool
Fireplace

if you'd like to PM me for a deal or anything:)

I have a donut stool on hand. Want it for 20k? nvm Looks like someone else got to it before me.
I can order you the full Rococo if you want, or you can catalog it today. 250k if you're getting it directly.

Last edited:
Back