• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

will nintendo ever update this game?

Jam86

Bells
Cherry (Fruit)
Pavé
Red Cosmos
Tricolored Puppy Plush
Black Famous Mushroom
Vesta
Isabelle
Kapp'n Christmas Doll
Timmy Christmas Doll
Cake
i know it's old and they're only focusing on switch games atm

but HHD is so annoying and keeps crashing everytime u scan in an RV amiibo
i just scanned one in by accident because i forgot the game doesn't like RV amiibos
and it crashed so i lost 2 hours of progress

they need to update it so when u scan in an RV amiibo, it says "u can't invite this character"
not crash the entire game 😑

I don't have any RV amiibo cards, but i'm surprised it made the game crash. Imo, I'm surprised the game even tried to read the card lol

Ok, hum... sorry to be unsympathetic to your troubles, but it isn't Nintendo's fault that you don't remember how to NOT play the game. Because you said "Everytime", which makes me guess it hasn't happened only once or twice that you tried to scan a RV card, which you obviously know the game doesn't support. My best advice would be to be careful and don't try to force things that simply won't work.

About your question? No, I don't think they will ever update this game. It's only a spin-off, after all.

Ok, hum... sorry to be unsympathetic to your troubles, but it isn't Nintendo's fault that you don't remember how to NOT play the game. Because you said "Everytime", which makes me guess it hasn't happened only once or twice that you tried to scan a RV card, which you obviously know the game doesn't support. My best advice would be to be careful and don't try to force things that simply won't work.

About your question? No, I don't think they will ever update this game. It's only a spin-off, after all.
i wasn't blaming nintendo i was just pretty annoyed at that time so i probably sounded mad but i'm totally cool with the game being the way it is
it's only happened like 3 times and to be fair my amiibos are all fake so idk which are RV amiibos because it's just a white card with a villagers name on it

Yeah, I don't think any 3DS games will be getting new updates.
Also, they could have fixed that problem a long time ago... I wonder why they didn't?? I think I heard Sanrio cards crash it too?

Yeah, I don't think any 3DS games will be getting new updates.
Also, they could have fixed that problem a long time ago... I wonder why they didn't?? I think I heard Sanrio cards crash it too?
Yes the Sanrio cards are a sub set of the RV cards and anytime you scan an RV card or a Sanrio card the game will sadly crash. This is due to the game thinking that it is an ANIMAL CROSSING series amiibo but not having any data in the game for the character so reading the chip will crash the game. Since RV cards were released a year after HHD it has never had any update to work with them. Whats even weirder is that I think around half of the RV villagers ARE in HHD because they were exclusive DLC for the in game 3DS on the top floor. So characters like Claude and Louie are in the game. Their cards will still crash the game it is very confusing. The music plays still but the game is completely unresponsive, and you have to hold down the power button for a solid 10 seconds before it will restart.

Yes the Sanrio cards are a sub set of the RV cards and anytime you scan an RV card or a Sanrio card the game will sadly crash. This is due to the game thinking that it is an ANIMAL CROSSING series amiibo but not having any data in the game for the character so reading the chip will crash the game. Since RV cards were released a year after HHD it has never had any update to work with them. Whats even weirder is that I think around half of the RV villagers ARE in HHD because they were exclusive DLC for the in game 3DS on the top floor. So characters like Claude and Louie are in the game. Their cards will still crash the game it is very confusing. The music plays still but the game is completely unresponsive, and you have to hold down the power button for a solid 10 seconds before it will restart.
Even Carrie's card crashes it even though she is a client in the game, strange...

Even Carrie's card crashes it even though she is a client in the game, strange...
Yep, all of them :( So sadly if you did not know using an amiibo will change the clients card in your book to look really fancy and like an amiibo card but if you are like me and have any of the DLC villagers and even ONE OF THE STARTING CHARACTER CARRIE you will never have a full fancy book :cry:

Back