Wild World Friends 2022

Spacerrr

Bells
Hey guysss!! I am looking for people to play wild world online with!!! Maybe to visit the shop for nookington or some foreign fruit exchange :) if you still play wild world in 2022 hit me up!!!

All online was shut down for the DS and Wii so no more City Folk or Wild World online. :( They shut it all down back in 2014.

Edit with more info:

May 20th, 2014

"As of May 20th, 2014, the Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection service was discontinued and it is now no longer possible to use online features of Nintendo DS/DSi and Wii software such as online play, matchmaking, competitions and leaderboards. You may see error code 20110 when attempting to use these discontinued services."

Edit 2: You CAN still play online on the Wii, I am not sure about the DS though. The ONLY way to play online after the shut down is to use Wiimmfi. Its a fake unofficial server that is a copy of Nintendo's old ones. I have never tried it but I think it involves hacking your system or downloading files off the internet in to you SD card. (I personally do not think its very safe but MANY MANY MANY people have done it and downloaded it so it should be fine!!! <3 )

Last edited:
All online was shut down for the DS and Wii so no more City Folk or Wild World online. :( They shut it all down back in 2014.

Edit with more info:

May 20th, 2014

"As of May 20th, 2014, the Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection service was discontinued and it is now no longer possible to use online features of Nintendo DS/DSi and Wii software such as online play, matchmaking, competitions and leaderboards. You may see error code 20110 when attempting to use these discontinued services."

Edit 2: You CAN still play online on the Wii, I am not sure about the DS though. The ONLY way to play online after the shut down is to use Wiimmfi. Its a fake unofficial server that is a copy of Nintendo's old ones. I have never tried it but I think it involves hacking your system or downloading files off the internet in to you SD card. (I personally do not think its very safe but MANY MANY MANY people have done it and downloaded it so it should be fine!!! <3 )
Wiimifi is very easy to set up, there's no modding required. There's There's plenty of tutorials on YouTube that show you can just change a few numbers in the ds wifi settings and you're good to go
Post automatically merged:

Hey guysss!! I am looking for people to play wild world online with!!! Maybe to visit the shop for nookington or some foreign fruit exchange :) if you still play wild world in 2022 hit me up!!!
If you have wiimifi set up my friend code is
Name: Luke
Town: Pencil
Code: 1852-8520-5536
Lmk when you can play

Wiimifi is very easy to set up, there's no modding required. There's There's plenty of tutorials on YouTube that show you can just change a few numbers in the ds wifi settings and you're good to go

If you have wiimifi set up my friend code is
Name: Luke
Town: Pencil
Code: 1852-8520-5536
Lmk when you can play
I just sent you a message!!!!

Hey can I add you? I’m trying to find someone so I can get the nookingtons shop and also get some more fruit!

When I try to set up my wifi, it doesn't connect. I don't know why, I'm doing everything correctly.
Try using another ds and wild world and have someone come to your town, it doesn’t require wifi and you can get nookingtons that way. Not sure if it works through a simulator if you have it on PC.

Hey reply back if you wanna play! I'm desperate to get nookingtons!!!
I'll do the same for you!!!
Jacob, Nintendo, 4429-8332-1930

I just sent you a message!!!!
Hey please let me know when you can play together, please!!

Hey can I add you? I’m trying to find someone so I can get the nookingtons shop and also get some more fruit!
I can!

Hey could you please come play animal crossing wild world with me! I really want nookingtons!

Hey could you please come play animal crossing wild world with me! I really want nookingtons!

Last edited:
Hey reply back if you wanna play! I'm desperate to get nookingtons!!!
I'll do the same for you!!!

Hey please let me know when you can play together, please!!

I can!

I just got connected to wiimfi today so if you'd like to exchange visits I could do that :)

Join me
Name: allen
Town: johto
Code: 0779-1114-8497
I only play weekdays and days off at 10am/12 pm Eastern standard time

bumping this thread a bit bc i just got my friend code using wiimfi and id love to have someone visit sometime, so i can get nookingtons and do a bit of fruit exchange !!
Name: Cupid<3
Town: Nevrland
Code: 4472-7839-1029
feel free to shoot a message and we can arrange !!! :)

bumping this thread a bit bc i just got my friend code using wiimfi and id love to have someone visit sometime, so i can get nookingtons and do a bit of fruit exchange !!
I just added your friend code to my game!

Hey guysss!! I am looking for people to play wild world online with!!! Maybe to visit the shop for nookington or some foreign fruit exchange :) if you still play wild world in 2022 hit me up!!
If you still play I would love to play WW

Hey guysss!! I am looking for people to play wild world online with!!! Maybe to visit the shop for nookington or some foreign fruit exchange :) if you still play wild world in 2022
i added you !

Join me
Name: allen
Town: johto
Code: 0779-1114-8497
I only play weekdays and days off at 10am/12 pm Eastern standard time
i added you :)

I'm apart of a acww and general Wiimmfi game discord..if you wanna join lemme know.

Back