• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Wild World Diary

Kyle

Bells
Yellow Candy
<big><big><big>The Beginning</big>

Cab drive: boring. Kapp'n is a demon for sure, he drives left when the town of Vercello is in a gulch? WITCHCRAFT I SAY! Anyway, I came from nowhere, as I forgot already into the small countryside town of Vercello.

I moved into Vercello as it seemed nobody would be there and I could get the early advantages of first picks of estate. I got put into 'Uptown', the part of town where all the big players are. Tom Nook, The Porcupines (the one in the corner doesn't say much), the goverment of the town, and the Museum, as well as the police force. 2 villagers also chose to live there, a cow named Tipper (how ironic!!!), and a mouse named Samson. The left side of town is completely un-inhabited. Is black death in the works? And there is a small medium sized island at the southern part of town with Wart Jr. there. He was put there because he has a contagious acme issue.

Anyway, today was a bad day for me. Got put in the industrial part of town, with most of the population, given junk furniture by the residents, and music-less.

Oh yes, they call me Kolvo. Think its wierd? Well you trust a guy name Kapp'n for your transportation and he sounds drunk half the time.

As for now, this is the first entry.

Meh...it pretty much is a list of the characters. I have no idea what kind of house you have or what your town is like after reading it. I think it needs to be longer with more detail and a better selection of words.

Oh.

:(
Well, I'll try to correct it in the next entry tommorow.
But hey, its the start, the intro.

<big><big><big>Bad Luck Bull</big>

Friday the 13th.

A day in which several suspicious things happen. Today was no different. A bull name 'Rodeo' moved into town. Heres the problem though: he moved into the barren part of town. He has red eyes. He is pure black. He says I'm his 13th friend. It rains today, the day he moves in. If that isn't bad luck, then I don't know what is anymore.

As for the rain today, my fishing was terrible. This isn't a fishing town, by far. No sharks, no coelacanth, no stringfish, no nothing. As for my house, its stout. Its more like a hut. That all changes tommorow though! Paid off my loan and Nook is going to upgrade to Nook n' Go. Just in time too, because my house was cramped so badly. It was more like a storage shed.

Villager count: Samson the mouse, Tipper the cow, Wart Jr. the frog, and Rodeo the [demon] bull. Tipper has a ironic name because its a reference to cow tipping. Wart Jr. reminds me of a certain boss from the Mario games.

wartri7.jpg

Coincidence? I think not.

As for Rodeo...

rodeodb5.gif

Rodeo just needs to leave! Demons aren't aloud in my town.

Summary of Town: 3 districts
Uptown: the commercial area of Vercello, where the museum is, shops are, and the goverment (town hall) is. Also home to Kolvo. You enter town here.

Animals: Samson and Tipper.

Noticeable features: The only pond is here.

The Island: A barren place only home to Wart Jr. He is plagued with warts, so we ditched him here.

Animals: Wart Jr.

'Hell': Home to Rodeo the demonic bull. Get out of my town!

Animals: Rodeo

As for now, see you tommorow.

It is getting better. The one thing I would look out for is starting sentences the same way consecutively. Look in the seconded paragraph and you will see the first two sentences start with, "As for".

As for what is in your town, you could also modify this:

af_map.jpg

If someone can't do it in the shopping forum area, I'll do it

;)

<big><big><big>Bland Day</big>

Nothing much today happened, so this will be short:

- Got first song today, K.K. Gumbo.
- House got its first upgrade.
- Anabelle moved in.
- Nook is upgrading his store. (1st)

Sooo.. yeah. Flower Fest is boring and I have cleary the most flowers in town.
Hopefully I can get a decent table and lamp tommorow.
And I gave out some beat downs. My reputation is growing in Vercello, and soon, many will acknowlege it.

<big><big><big>Alien Crossing</big>

2 days past the last entry, and I can see that Vercello is a growing city. The town has reached its totaly capacity in villagers and Nook n' Go is the current store. The tyranny of Tortimer is over with, and his flag is replace with 'The Spike', stabbing the previous oppression.

Today, the sky was traffic to some things. 3 balloons, of which 2 were popped. Also, a UFO was found flying over head, but got away from my slingshot of might.

My house is really cramped now, and Nook is a cheapskate for giving it a crappy upgrade. But I'll play along with his little game.

As for the Flower Fest, I have come out the grand champ, with a swanky new Flower Trophy. Perfect for 70's parties and lava lamp rooms.

I finally got a good hat: the police hat. It tells animals that I'm the new sherriff in town and that Booker has heart cancer. However, the hockey mask doesn't do well with it. Psycho cops dont exsist, but they would be so..AWESOME!

As for my major problem of the day, I still don't not have a shovel. Nook does not stock any shovels!!! He puts out watering cans (like I need THAT) and I want to uncover fossils and gyroids, but no, Nook is evil. But he is the only store in this little country town that is here. They should call is a dollar store.

I'll start opening my gates to the public soon, and my Friend Code, but as for now, my gates are shut tight. No way in, baby.

Villager count: Samson, Tipper, Rodeo, Aurora, Wart Jr, Kitt and Anabelle.

As for you who don't know, Kitt is a Kangaroo who moved in yesterday, and is pretty emo. Aurora is a sweet hearted penguin. Both women. <3

So to sum it up, UFO, new hat, trophy, no shovel and small house.

Also the gender count is:

Male - 4
Female - 4

Including me, a male. Its pretty evened out.

-Kolvo

<big><big><big>Mafia Business</big>

As of 6 days in town, I'm getting the hang of things. Redd has payed his first visit however, and things have gone fishy...

Kitt is moving out of town all of a sudden, and she moved in two days ago, and said its family problems. Cause = Mafia.

Punchy knows the password to Redd's tent, and moves in a day before Redd sets up his tent. Reason = Mafia.

It seems the black hand has come to Vercello, and I will be a finger, cut off the others, and take over this town. I'll play Redd's little game of 'Life', but not for long, I'll kick him when hes down and get richer.

I have purchased the robo-lamp from Redd, and it seems to be rare. Better dump off the old candle.

Anyway, TOM NOOK, I STILL NEED A SHOVEL! DAMN YOU, NOOK!!!

Really short day to sum it up.

-Kolvo

P.S. Punchy moved in yesterday.

Back