Wii Want It!-> Volume #10

I read some of you previews/reviews and your biggest problem if the lack of professionalism. It seems like you expect the reader to have already played the video game, know a lot about it, or played the predecessor.

Propaganda Man said:
I read some of you previews/reviews and your biggest problem if the lack of professionalism. It seems like you expect the reader to have already played the video game, know a lot about it, or played the predecessor.
<_< Who asked for your opinion.

Snoopdogga said:
Propaganda Man said:
Why would I need permission?

By the way, your response basically stands behind my statement about your lack of professionalism.

Propaganda Man said:
Snoopdogga said:
Propaganda Man said:
BECAUSE ALL YOU DO IS COMMENT ON HOW BAD MY REVIEWS AND PREVIEWS ARE!!!!!!!!!!!! :angry: :angry: :angry:

Snoopdogga said:
Propaganda Man said:
Snoopdogga said:
Propaganda Man said:
BECAUSE ALL YOU DO IS COMMENT ON HOW BAD MY REVIEWS AND PREVIEWS ARE!!!!!!!!!!!! :angry: :angry: :angry:
Fine I'll stop.

I'll talk about your sigs then....actually maybe not. :rolleyes:

But really, don't get so mad at me. I found a couple of spelling mistakes too but I didn't mention that because I want you to improve, not pick at every mistake that is made.

Propaganda Man said:
Snoopdogga said:
Propaganda Man said:
Snoopdogga said:
Propaganda Man said:
Fine I'll stop.

But really, don't get so mad at me. I found a couple of spelling mistakes too but I didn't mention that because I want you to improve, not pick at every mistake that is made.
I don't mind if you tell me if I had bad grammar but please don't tell me I'm a bad reviewer or previewer. If I am, thats fine.....I guess. :gyroidtongue:

Snoopdogga said:
Propaganda Man said:
Snoopdogga said:
Propaganda Man said:
Snoopdogga said:
Propaganda Man said:
Fine I'll stop.

I don't mind if you tell me if I had bad grammar but please don't tell me I'm a bad reviewer or previewer. If I am, thats fine.....I guess. :gyroidtongue:
I never said anything like that. You might want to re-read what I wrote. I said that your biggest problem is your lack of professionalism. Right now you are displaying that.

Propaganda Man said:
Snoopdogga said:
Propaganda Man said:
Snoopdogga said:
Propaganda Man said:
Snoopdogga said:
Propaganda Man said:
Fine I'll stop.

I never said anything like that. You might want to re-read what I wrote. I said that your biggest problem is your lack of professionalism. Right now you are displaying that.
:angry: Well basically that means I'm a bad reviewer.

Typing in caps and angry smiles to express not agreeing with Prop. is not very professional if you ask me.

Snoopdogga said:
Propaganda Man said:
Snoopdogga said:
Propaganda Man said:
Snoopdogga said:
Propaganda Man said:
Snoopdogga said:
Propaganda Man said:
Fine I'll stop.

:angry: Well basically that means I'm a bad reviewer.
No. Well, not exactly. What I'm saying is you seem inexperienced when you review and very young when you talk. Take people's advice when they tell you what you need to improve on. I'm not telling you to stop but to take a different approach.

Tell you what, when I write a review for a game you can tell me how bad it is

;)

Snoop, no one is perfect. Just try to make sure that you explain the game and that they haven't played it.

Don't take is personally, just look at some of Bul's or Gohan's reviews as a guide.

Snoop, don't think everyone starts out perfectly. In fact, I was once reprimanded for my lack of professionalism in reviews... it happens to everyone. Instead of freaking out about it and taking it personally, I assessed the comments and improved. You should try to do that, too.

Prop's comments were completely OK... he gave you a tip on how you could improve...

Also, why do you take up like 5 posts to post something that should only take one?

:p

Back