• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Why, that ungrateful-!

I got Muffy some red carnations for her birthday and the very next day she needed to replace them :( sorry i tried to add color to your house Muffy..also this Muffy loves to water flowers but only the black ones...

The only times I listen to villagers anymore is if they invite me over and I buy things I don't like from their homes, or if they physically ask me to find an item to replace an item in their homes I don't like.
Other than that, I refuse them stuff.
I work very hard to make their homes nice DANGIT. They will appreciate it whether they want to or not!!

I gave Baabara a shirt 2 days ago. Today, she gave me the same shirt back as a "thank you" for giving her fruit. :/

I once sent a villager a hate letter for selling me a fake painting (would type it out but there is a ton of swearing in it lol)

and this is what i got back:

Hi! i'm so glad you took your time out of your day to write me such a lovely letter! i'm going to keep forever and ever and show all my friends! you are such a lovely person and what you wrote was pure magic! i hope we can become even close than ever before!

with lots of love, Marshal xxx

why!? i love him but god he is so sassy XD

sometimes I feel like a servant or a slave to my villagers rather than a mayor XD

This happens to me quite often.

I'm talking about you, Midge. She always replaces her lovely furniture with items such as a biwa lute. D:

Yes my villagers do this all the time. I send them a gift attached to a letter, and they give it back to me. Or they put it up for sale in retail. They want new furniture, I try to give them something nice for their house, and a few days later they sell it in retail:(

Oh wait another funny thing. So Freya was given a shirt that she hated and didn't put on from someone else in town. I had another favor for her and i did that along with the delivery and what did she give me? The exact same shirt she hated that she just got and said "it suits me"

Oh wait another funny thing. So Freya was given a shirt that she hated and didn't put on from someone else in town. I had another favor for her and i did that along with the delivery and what did she give me? The exact same shirt she hated that she just got and said "it suits me"

Haha, wow...Is Freya implying that you have bad style?

Oh Keaton got rid of the Hula doll he said he would treasure forever...and replaced it with a HORSE MACKERAL!!! I give up helping Keaton make his house better. He always just replaces it with ugly furniture and fish....

*villager asks for a peacock butterfly*
"Here have an orange."
*30 seconds later*
"I'm hungry."
*gives orange*
"Wow I've never seen one of these before." *offers a table*
*on next conversation*
"I could do with a table."

This was the best ignorance chain I achieved.

This happens to me quite often.

I'm talking about you, Midge. She always replaces her lovely furniture with items such as a biwa lute. D:

My Midge always gives me her Lovely furniture which I proceed to collect until I get the whole set.

"would you buy my orange for 1800 bells?"
and they KNOW I never refuse their silly demands >:C

Or when your villager gives you or sends you a gift and you put it in retail right away . Then they walk in and ping you to buy it - not even 1 minute later after giving it to you. Haha ok, I'll take your bells

"would you buy my orange for 1800 bells?"
and they KNOW I never refuse their silly demands >:C

You buy the Orange, and 5 minutes later... "Omg I'm so hungry for fruit but 'cuz I'm so hungry I can't move. Can you go get me a fruit??"

XD I have so needy villagers. Hahah

"I want to replace my alpine table"
*gives them a replacement*
a second later "tada! you're the winner of my alpine table! don't ask why"
it's like they just want to throw stuff they don't want at me :/

Back