Why is this bucket randomly in the plaza?

-Mars-

Hunny?
Bells
March Birthstone (Aquamarine)
Sweet Balloon
Sweet Balloon
Cherry (Fruit)
Peach (Fruit)
Pear (Fruit)
Orange (Fruit)
Apple (Fruit)
I've been playing for almost two years now and I've seen villagers put stuff like barbecues and chairs and whatnot in the plaza but I have never ever seen anyone randomly put a bucket in the plaza like this
anyone know why someone put a bucket here?
2022081223255600_s[1].jpg

I think it's for the sparklers, it's how they douse the flame safely or place used sparklers in there. You won't see the villagers do it but it's just a prop to set the scene.

You are correct! It's one of the many authentic Japanese touches by Nintendo which appears to be creative and inventive to those who haven't had the good fortune of being exposed to Japanese culture.

You are correct! It's one of the many authentic Japanese touches by Nintendo which appears to be creative and inventive to those who haven't had the good fortune of being exposed to Japanese culture.
Can you explain how the bucket is an authentic japanese touch? Every time I’ve been somewhere with sparklers there’s always been a bucket. I don’t see how that’s a cultural highlight so if it is i’d love to know the history behind it.

I didn't realize the bucket was a cultural thing. When I use sparklers I put the used up ones in a plastic work bucket, thou it typically doesn't have water in it. The water is prob just an extra safety measure incase a sparkles decides it still has spark in it and relits itself, or lights another by accident.

Back