Why does everyone like Marshal???

He's a cute, emo guy that's afraid to show his real feelings with white hair. So in short he's Zero Kiryu and the game devs decided to appeal to the masses of shoujo fangirls. I don't really like Marshal all that much, though. His scowl is a turn off for me.

Why do people like a villager more than the others in the first place? There's no answer.

I love marshal because he looks all angry, but he's also quite flirty. xD
It's also kind of funny to see him smothered in my flower garden with how tiny he is.
Just accept that angry cute things are the new thing. (*cough like Levi from Attack on Titan)

While I was holding him for another person he was a really sweet character. I actually never thought I would like the squirrel. He isn't a favourite but I can at least see why people like him. He's also a popular villager since people talk and spread the word about him around the internet and certain unpopular villagers aren't spread and so not popular or liked because no one even knows about them.

Yes, he's cute and adorable. Yes he looks pouty. Is he really all that? I talked to him once, I didn't think much. I liked Julian better. What is with the Marshal fangirls? I have seen a house that had a room full of his pics and a wedding cake if you catch my drift XDD

I have always wondered why people liked marshal so much. maybe because he is a new leaf only villager, otherwise I am not sure.

He's a marshmallow; who doesn't like a marshmallow? :p But, seriously, he's really cute and adorable!

Why does anyone like any given villager? Seriously, I feel like there should be a sticky with a FAQ about this because we get so many threads about why people like a villager.

People like their villagers they like because they think the design is cute or neat, they fit a theme in their town, they like the villager's house or music. There's a million reasons. I don't get the appeal of Marshal, personally, but I imagine that people who like him feel that way for the same reasons I have for liking the villagers I enjoy having in my town.

Back