• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Selling Whitney The Snooty Wolf Is In Boxes!

Actually, take her for free. Also, it says you haven't added me..

I'm sorry, I derped a bit and added some totally different friend code...woops! I have you added now ><

And oh my gosh, are you sure? That's really nice of you D:

Just opened it- test my internet.. :3

- - - Post Merge - - -

Damnit, I started messing around and closed he gates..

Ahh okay xD I was freaking out thinking my thing was stuffed up haha! Sorry I'm taking to long to actually get to your town ;-;'

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hurray! It's there now!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Nevermind, I'm getting some error code o_o

I just walked out of the train station- Thank you for the bells and roses- you should've just taken her for free!

- - - Post Merge - - -

I love Blue roses- they're my favourite hybrid- thanks! I really only wanted Whitney in a nice home.

Aw, so we both ended up getting our Whitney :D That's awesome, it was nice of you to give her away ^ ^

Last edited:
I just walked out of the train station- Thank you for the bells and roses- you should've just taken her for free!

- - - Post Merge - - -

I love Blue roses- they're my favourite hybrid- thanks! I really only wanted Whitney in a nice home.

No problem, glad you like them :) She's actually pretty gorgeous, I think I'll have to make her a permanent resident of my town now :D

No problem, glad you like them :) She's actually pretty gorgeous, I think I'll have to make her a permanent resident of my town now :D
Haha! I should see if I got her picture! :3 it was saddening when I saw the 'Moved out.' Sign and ten I said "Oh well, I now can give my attention to the others."

Haha! I should see if I got her picture! :3 it was saddening when I saw the 'Moved out.' Sign and ten I said "Oh well, I now can give my attention to the others."

I feel sad too whenever I see "moved out" D: Even though they're only pixel animals I'm so attached to themmm xD I gotta go now, but thanks again for Whitney, and I'm glad you got a Whitney today as well Squeaky! :)

Back