• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Which zelda game for christmas?

FartFartFruit

Bells
i have ww for gc. I didnt beat it yet but im planning to quickly. So would it be best for me to buy phantom hourglass or the train thing? >.> just forgot the name. The review that nintendo power game the train one was 9.5 and the screenshots look pretty sick (underwater train woaaah!!) So help me decide people!! :DD

get both of them but i would rather spirit tacks cause in phantom hour glass is gay because you have to go back and forth starting tis temple again and again

i finished phantom hour glass with onli 3 hearts :)

goronking said:
get both of them but i would rather spirit tacks cause in phantom hour glass is gay because you have to go back and forth starting tis temple again and again

You used the word in the wrong context. Just say boring for now on and get the definition of gay then put it right next time.

Mr_Hobo said:
goronking said:

You used the word in the wrong context. Just say boring for now on and get the definition of gay then put it right next time.
Sorry ill do that next time

Spirit Tracks is alot better than Phantom Hourglass, there are a few references to Phantom Hourglass that can only be fully understood if you play that game, but other than that, it's like any other Zelda game, and you don't need to play the previous one to understand the plot.

FartFartFruit said:
i have ww for gc. I didnt beat it yet but im planning to quickly. So would it be best for me to buy phantom hourglass or the train thing? >.> just forgot the name. The review that nintendo power game the train one was 9.5 and the screenshots look pretty sick (underwater train woaaah!!) So help me decide people!! :DD
I would suggest asking for a Nintendo Points card and if you want ask for a Classic Controller but you have a GC one so it is not neccasary, but go to Wii Shop Channel and Buy Ocarina of Time, and maybe Majora's Mask.

archy1121 said:
FartFartFruit said:
I would suggest asking for a Nintendo Points card and if you want ask for a Classic Controller but you have a GC one so it is not neccasary, but go to Wii Shop Channel and Buy Ocarina of Time, and maybe Majora's Mask.
I would actually say a Gamecube Controller would be better for N64 games since it resembles the N64 controller.

well i like phantom hourglass because it has WIFI but bellum at the end is impossible to beat

SPirit tracks is a better 1 player game i havent played its multi player yet

I like Spirit Tracks a lot more. And it's easier to roll! (Yes that is important to me, don't judge!)

Plus, like everyone's said, not having to backtrack through one temple over and over again is a welcome change. ;3

bigbadbomber said:
well i like phantom hourglass because it has WIFI but bellum at the end is impossible to beat

SPirit tracks is a better 1 player game i havent played its multi player yet
Bellum is easy. Oh, and get a Wii points card and download A Link To The Past, and Ocarina of Time.

Back