• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Splatoon Which weapon(s) are you best with?

All kinds of rollers i suppose and almost all shooters :)

i'm not really sure... like before i really enjoyed using the dual squelcher, but over these past couple of weeks i've been using the e-liter 3k scope (uhhh... i think that's what it's called) a lot and damn, it's a lot of fun to snipe squid kids with

i'd say either the dual squelcher or the e-liter 3k scope, but it's kinda hard to tell which one i'm better at using because they're two completely different weapons

I main both .96 Gals, the Tentatek Splattershot and the Bamboozler 14 MK1 :3 But I like to try all kinds of different weapons.

Last edited:
I'm sadly only good at the splash-o-mantic, however I usually win or get 800-1200 turf when I use it, so I'm not complaining. XD
I'm okay at the hydra splatling too, but only on certain maps, when I get high ground.
I'm average on using the roller too, but I don't use it very much.

And I keep trying to get good at the charger for rainmaker, towers and splat zones (basically all of the ranked battles) however, I don't get any kills, and basically let my team and my rank down. XD

The .Gals are bae :3. I also use jet squelchers and dual squelchers sometimes and I kinda like the Krak on Splat Roller and the Splash O Matic. I used to like Aerosprays, but those seems so amateur now.

Mainly the inkbrush and the sloshers for me, although I'd say I do well with most rapid fire guns and rollers too.

I was good with shooters, that is I found my beautiful Inkbrush! Most say it's not good, but if you really train hard enough, you can cover a lot of ground (especially with the regular edition, like dang the sprinkler is great)! I can usually 1000 pts, at least if I'm on the winning team. Now whenever I go back to shooters, I do more poorly since the Inkbrush is now my best weapon! But when I get to a higher level, I'll try something new!

Last edited:
I like using Krak-on, Splat and Carbon rollers, .96 gal deco, Splattershot Jr., Aerosprays and NZap (with echolocator)

I used to use Inkbrush a lot and I got pretty good with it at one point, but I randomly started getting worse and switched to the Octobrush, which the same cycle repeated. Lately I've been doing pretty well with the Sloshing Machine, but we'll see how long that lasts.

I switch the main weapon I use all the time, I can't stay content with the same one for too long at a time lol. I come back to my favorite ones time from time though, like the Inkbrush.

Splattershot Jr. Never thought I would ever main it in Turf war but I do and I love it. Sure it's range isn't great and in a fire fight you're almost always guaranteed to lose unless you play on the defence. Charging up that bubbler asap and then knowing when to use it is a must. Once you've done that just focus on inking ground and you're golden as its really good at coverage.

Most people prefer the Areosrapy the the Jr. But I don't. I've tried the Areopray and meh. Didn't like the feel of it and I do so much better with the Jr.

I personally haven't played ranked mode much as I'm just getting into it now (yes I know I'm slow as I'm nearly level 31 lol). But in that I've been using the Dual Squelcher and so far I quite like it. Had 12 kills last time I used it.

Last edited:
I'm really good with the vanilla .52 Gal. Not sure why, but lately I've been getting tons of kills with it. It's super fun to take out snipers with the Killer Wail. :)

I still prefer the Deco version though.

I can be an ink-spreading beast with the Inkbrush, but the Octobrush feels way to slow for me. If I'm going offensive, I can always rely on my .56 Gal. I've gone 7-0 KDR in Splatfests, thanks to that thing.

I like to use shooters/inkbrushes, and on rare occasions the bucket weapons.

Rollers, definitely! I've been trying to teach myself to use chargers since it seems like they are one of the most powerful weapons IF you know how to use them, but wow are they difficult. Plus, they are terrible for covering large areas with ink accurately, and it seems like whenever I use my charger, all the people with weapons good for that, like people using rollers, always seem to forget to cover the areas closest to our base??? Which gets me really frustrated, and then I just switch back to roller.

Back