• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Giveaway Which Villager Should I Giveaway? (DIY Dump + GA Coming Soon!)

Which Villager Should I Giveaway?

• Marshal

Votes: 4 44.4%
  • Julian

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Zucker

• Bob

Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Stitches

• Marina

• Beau

• Fauna

Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Ankha

• Merengue

• Whitney

• Lucky

• Coco

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Diana

Votes: 2 22.2%

• Total voters

Madie

twitch.tv/madiestreams
Bells
September Birthstone (Sapphire)
Tasty Cake
Feedback
100% (38) +
banner5.png

First Giveaway Coming Soon, Live on Twitch!

I am planning my first giveaway for a Twitch livestream however I need help decided which villager to giveaway.

I have all the amiibo cards (official ones, if anyone is concerned about handmade/hacked items) so I can scan in any villager and give them away to anyone but I am unsure which villager to giveaway first. In the poll I listed some of the villagers I thought to be popular enough to be desired for a giveaway but if there are any others you think are worth mentioning feel free to send in a reply with the villager name and please react to any replies for villagers you don't see in the poll to upvote them.

***PLEASE NOTE*** I am only giving away amiibo villagers, meaning the following villagers are currently unavailable: Raymond, Judy, Sherb, Dom, Audie, Cyd, Megan, Reneigh

Join the fun!

I am planning on hosting a DIY recipe dump soon and streaming it live on Twitch. At the end I would like to giveaway a villager to one of the viewers as a thanks for watching. The date is TBD but I am looking to host it within the next 6 weeks (ideally sooner than later!). I will update this thread with the date and time once it has been decided.
You are welcome to follow me on Twitch for updates and to watch my other livestreams but it is not required to participate.

Part 1: DIY Dump
💜 I will leave my gates open and use the DODO queue system here for people to take what they need and drop off whatever they don't.
💜 Ideally we can all swap and share recipes and all learn some new DIYs!
💜 Tips will be accepted and are appreciated but in no way are required (I prefer cute items over bells!).
💜 All unused DIYs will be sold after the stream so you can dump any recipes you don't need on my island.

Part 2: Villager Giveaway
💜 At the beginning of the stream the villager, determined by popular demand, will be in boxes but blocked off from visitors so they cannot be claimed until the winner is selected.
💜 Before the winner is selected, I will close my gates and remove the barrier so the villager can be claimed.
💜 I will select a random winner from the stream chat. If you do not join in the stream chat you will not be eligible to win the villager. The chat will be open to everyone though, not just followers!
💜 Once the winner is selected they must respond within 2 minutes or a new winner will be selected. This means if the winner is afk at the time they are selected they can miss their opportunity to win.
💜 The winner who is selected must DM me on discord so they can receive a private DODO code to come to my island and claim the villager.
💜 The winner must have an open plot on their island and are ready at the time of the announcement to take the villager. If they do not have an open plot, a new winner will be chosen.

This won't be my only villager giveaway! I'm hoping to giveaway one villager at least once a month if not more so you are welcome to follow my Twitch if you want notifications for the next giveaway!

(Thinking about potentially streaming a dreamy service once I reach affiliate.... I'm still working out the logistics but my hope is to cycle out as many villagers to people in the stream chat as possible. Does that sound like something you would join in on? Let me know what you think!)

Last edited:

Thank you for the responses so far! Looks like Marshal is currently in the lead with 3 votes. Please keep voting to let me know which villager would be best to feature in an upcoming giveaway.

I would also appreciate any feedback on the details I've listed in the initial post. Does this event sound appealing to you? Is it the type of event that you would join? Why or why not? Do you have any suggestions on something to add or remove from the details I've listed?

Thank you for your help so far and I look forward to seeing the results and reading your feedback!

Back