• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Which of these are best?

100 said:
I'm just saying- if you don't havve a reason of why you dont like them, dont say anything.
they're not bad i must say
*lol full and jas0n shouldn't be talking*

pitbrawlsig.png

He's a beginner though. Look what happened when I tried to make a "busy" sig.
:X
11ihh0x.jpg

pear40 said:
You guys either see a sig as sucking, or being good. There's no gray area. His sigs don't suck. They aren't a masterpiece, but they don't suck.
Of course there's a grey area, but his sigs do suck.

There's no flow, lighting, depth, texture or anything else that is required to make a signature good or atleast half decent.

is this sig any good? my first sig without any help and took like 20min to make

advance2.png

pear40 said:
4. has depth and texture. It doesn't flow super well though.
No it does not.

@100: That sig is much better than anything else you posted but it still isn't even close to being good.

I think your main problem is that you don't spend enough time to effort on your signatures. You obviously aren't enthusiastic about graphic design otherwise you would spend a lot more time than 20 minutes.

Jas0n said:
pear40 said:
No it does not.

@100: That sig is much better than anything else you posted but it still isn't even close to being good.

I think your main problem is that you don't spend enough time to effort on your signatures. You obviously aren't enthusiastic about graphic design otherwise you would spend a lot more time than 20 minutes.
By your definition, what is flow, depth, and texture?

Jas0n said:
pear40 said:
No it does not.

Can I maybe see some of your sigs?

And btw- I did spend time of that signature. I made a new one from scratch, then made 4 more to perfect it.

100 said:
fullofmyself said:
I agree with Jas0n... they all suck. Maybe you do need to look at Tutorials.
Look at tutorials? thats basically all i do. these were some of the first i made without tuts.

here are some WITH tuts:

bleachsig2.png

vigilancebeck.png

And heres my first sig i made without tuts:
advance2.png

And I made like 6 other versions of that sig^^
These are MUCH better than the ones you made without tuts. You need to look at different styles. All of yours are nearly the same.

lol@ whoever said that I shouldn't be talking.

100 said:
Jas0n said:
pear40 said:
No it does not.

Can I maybe see some of your sigs?

And btw- I did spend time of that signature. I made a new one from scratch, then made 4 more to perfect it.
Why would seeing any of his work prove anything?
He might not be into making Sigs.
It's like Simon Cowell. He doesn't sing but he judges. Nothing wrong with that now is there?

But I like the Silver one.

Back