• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Where should i put my path mule and campsite

monk

Bells
zlCfzTGxbikYDUFkDq.jpg

the 3 houses on the upper part are all leaving

right in front of re-tail and sandwiched between town hall and the plaza

or right in front of town hall if you can't sandwich

Last edited:
some people usually just put path mules somewhere in the corners or far off in town, so that they have more room for the actual path or other villagers. for the campsite, maybe in the bottom left corner if you wanna keep it distant, or somewhere by the plaza since the bottom part of your town is kinda crowded

For the campsite if you plan to tent reset I would say somewhere closer to the train station. As far as your path mule I would put them in the upper right hand corner, but that's just me.

Putting camp close to the train station is a great idea. (Especially if you reset for campers.)

As for a path mule, that depends purely on how you want to put down your paths and how you want to decorate. I have a storage butler and I put him on the other side of the river in an out of the way place. This placement wouldn't eat up too much space in rest of the town and it keeps villagers for planting themselves some where I didn't want them.

Depends on what you want to do with your path mule. I saw one person leave the mule at tent status and put the plot near the campground, so that it looked like there were two plots, which was really neat. I myself plan to turn my mule into a hot spring, so that house and the area around it are all going to be very asian looking.

As for the camp ground, it also depends on what you want to do with it. If you just want to use it to try and get new villagers, then put it somewhere out of the way (lower left corner looks good), but if you plan to decorate it, then maybe put it somewhere with a little room for said decorations (upper right area). :)

I think the campsite would be cute on the peninsula on the top half, and you can shroud it in trees and stuff it'd look cute!

Back