• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

when is the release date and do I buy the 3DS

Status
Not open for further replies.

nooky13

Bells
Mailbox
I want to buy the 3DS with the main game I want for it being animal crossing.

Should I hold off on buying the 3DS until they have a release date for animal crossing?

What do you think?

Nooky13....That username sounds REALLY familier...

And haven't heard of Google? You can pre-order the 3DS already and I believe the AC:3DS is coming out sometime later in the year?

I have actully, and you maybe remember me from the last tbt forum

anyway just there has been some un certantiy of the release date

Wait until an official release date for the 3DS Animal Crossing game is available before you purchase a Nintendo 3DS. Use the "extra" time to save your money.

Let me help you

Oh, and if he doesn't reply, he could be embarrassed that he didn't do such a simple thing.
I shall PM him about it, so he can feel bad about it.

Remember guys, remember the past so you can use it in the future for reference!

Let me help you

Oh, and if he doesn't reply, he could be embarrassed that he didn't do such a simple thing.
I shall PM him about it, so he can feel bad about it.

Remember guys, remember the past so you can use it in the future for reference!

OH I THINK I KNOW HIM!
He was a total doof right?

OH I THINK I KNOW HIM!
He was a total doof right?

Now you're rememberin'.

Remember all the "important" threads and the rages? And the flame wars where everyone on Nooky's side were "nice" people and himself?
Good times, good times.

Now you're rememberin'.

Remember all the "important" threads and the rages? And the flame wars where everyone on Nooky's side were "nice" people and himself?
Good times, good times.

I swear the Marlon days were better.

the "pwp" trick is where you basically put on your wetsuit, fill your pockets full of things that villagers cannot ask for trade or to buy [flowers, etc] and you go diving for at least 5 minutes. just wait until time is up and then go around town--your villagers should ping you for one reason or another. if it is not for a pwp, then repeat the process until you do! when i actively do it, i get about 1 per day. :] make sure you go around all your villagers to make sure that they ping you.

Quick reply to this message Reply Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message 0 Report .

10-17-2015, 06:52 PM

Silver Shamrock

April 17, 2015

Bells:

3DS:

5198-3495-3099

If there are specific ones you want, dig holes around a villager of the personality type that requests it and proceed to do the diving trick mentioned above. That way, you know where they are and can approach them in the hopes that they will ping.

Sometimes it takes a while. Sometimes the wrong villager pings, and sometimes they ping you and talk about things that have nothing to do with Public Works Projects, like showing you a letter you or someone else wrote to them.

If you do the diving trick, to increase the chances that the villagers will suggest a Public Works Project, you should sell anything you don't need and fill your inventory with bells. 100 bell increments are what I usually go with. That way, they won't try to buy things off of you or try to sell you something. Their dialogue choices are effectively limited by the circumstances, so the likelihood rises.

Also, periodically talk to villagers even if they don't ping. If you go too long without talking to someone, no one will ping and they will say that you look tired and that you should rest.

Last edited by ZombifiedHorror; 10-17-2015 at 06:53 PM.

Quick reply to this message Reply Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message 0 Report .

10-17-2015, 07:01 PM

Have all my dreamies yey!

October 1, 2015

Bells:

3DS:

2552-3566-3623

Oh ok ill will try that thank you

- - - Post Merge - - -

oh ok so do all that with empty pockets and only 100 bells in ur wallet?

Dream address changed to

4200-6046-9732

10-17-2015, 08:21 PM

Silver Shamrock

April 17, 2015

Bells:

3DS:

5198-3495-3099

No, your pockets have to be full of the bells. No items. Tools are fine. Take the bells from your wallet in small increments and until every open slot is filled. That way, they can't try to sell you anything or have you buy anything. It doesn't have to be bells, just something that they can't offer to buy from you. Stationery or something like that could work, I guess? I never tried it that way. Bells are what I saw suggested and it has worked for me.

Last edited by ZombifiedHorror; 10-17-2015 at 08:23 PM.

10-17-2015, 08:26 PM

everything's an illusion

September 28, 2014

Bells:

NN ID:

latsias

3DS:

2793-1077-8413

Items: Green Candy Gift received at 10-18-2015, 06:05 AM from Oblivia Message: You guessed close in the Spooktacular Sugar Stash contest - Jar 1User Title Color ChangeCherry (Fruit) Gift received at 10-11-2015, 02:15 AM from Cadbberry Message: -=+Sweetness is such a treat and you sure are sweet+=-Happy Home DesignerRed Candy Gift received at 10-23-2014, 10:04 PM from Cadbberry Message: -=+If you were sugar you would be as pure and sweet as it really is+=-October Birthstone (Opal)

Quote Originally Posted by ZombifiedHorror View Post

No, your pockets have to be full of the bells. No items. Tools are fine. Take the bells from your wallet in small increments and until every open slot is filled. That way, they can't try to sell you anything or have you buy anything. It doesn't have to be bells, just something that they can't offer to buy from you. Stationery or something like that could work, I guess? I never tried it that way. Bells are what I saw suggested and it has worked for me.
This works but I always just fill my pockets with flowers and store my bells.
Also make sure that you do NOT have an empty letter slot, otherwise they may ask you to bury a time capsule for them. That limits it to moving out pings, new catchphrases, new greetings, random things (not as likely in my experience), or PWP suggestions. Keep in mind that I think you can only get one PWP suggestion a day. I've gotten like 4 by doing this.

Residents of Roseton:

Kris - Morgan - Ava
Robin - Tex - Lolly - Tangy - Ankha - Margie - Pashmina - Kitt - Nana
Residents of Atlantis:
Mayor Sage
Shep - Annalise - Skye - Chadder - Katt - Francine - Camofrog - Filbert - Cyrano

Today, 05:31 PM

September 13, 2015

Bells:

NN ID:

aerobubble1230

3DS:

5129-2913-6475

the "pwp" trick is where you basically put on your wetsuit, fill your pockets full of things that villagers cannot ask for trade or to buy [flowers, etc] and you go diving for at least 5 minutes. just wait until time is up and then go around town--your villagers should ping you for one reason or another. if it is not for a pwp, then repeat the process until you do! when i actively do it, i get about 1 per day. :] make sure you go around all your villagers to make sure that they ping you.
If there are specific ones you want, dig holes around a villager of the personality type that requests it and proceed to do the diving trick mentioned above. That way, you know where they are and can approach them in the hopes that they will ping.

Sometimes it takes a while. Sometimes the wrong villager pings, and sometimes they ping you and talk about things that have nothing to do with Public Works Projects, like showing you a letter you or someone else wrote to them.

If you do the diving trick, to increase the chances that the villagers will suggest a Public Works Project, you should sell anything you don't need and fill your inventory with bells. 100 bell increments are what I usually go with. That way, they won't try to buy things off of you or try to sell you something. Their dialogue choices are effectively limited by the circumstances, so the likelihood rises.

Also, periodically talk to villagers even if they don't ping. If you go too long without talking to someone, no one will ping and they will say that you look tired and that you should rest.

are you even serious right now

WHO LOOKS THAT FAR BACK AND CANT YOU SEE THE DATE

They posted in the wrong thread but I'm still left wondering how? How do you accidentally post in a 4 year old thread I feel like I'm witnessing a modern-day miracle

what in god's name were they even trying to post? clearly it was copied from the PWP thread below this one but still

- - - Post Merge - - -

I find it quite hilarious that this has happened just a few days after "Back to the Future Day" tbh

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back