• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.

When Did You First Start Playing ACNL?

I started playing acnl on the day of my 13th birthday (7 years ago!:eek:)

I'd been playing ac games 8 years already, having played ac on the gamecube, acww and accf!

I started playing June 9, 2013 -- the day of release. Believe it or not, that was my 15th birthday!

I started playing NL February 14, 2014, but I din't get my own copy until my birthday later in the year.

Last edited:
I started way back in December 2014 before restarting my town the next month. I still have that same town after 5 years. I never bought multiple copies of it, though.

i started playing ACNL back in 2014! i got the 3DS XL for christmas that year. ACNL caught my eye since i loveee animals. sadly, i don't have my original town.
i ended up selling my original 3DS and got the special edition HHD 3DS!

Around March of 2014. I was looking for some new games to play and a friend recommended me new leaf so I went to youtube and decided to check out what it was about. I liked what I was seeing so I decided to buy a copy. Never thought I would end up loving this game so much and putting over 1,500+ hours on it at that time.

I started playing at midnight the day it released. I woke my mom up at midnight waiting for it to download because I was so excited lol. I remember it being released like eight months before North America and it being absolute torture for me. Then people on YouTube had review copies. It was torture. I hope they don?t give out review copies for new horizons and make me go through that torture again.

When Did You First Start Playing ACNL ?

Coming up on a year now ! :) I played it for the very first time in 2011 (when I was just a 'lil baby) on my cousins DS but forgot about wanting it after a while. Last March, I finally caved and bought it. :)

Back