• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

What's your "groove" song?

vel

xoxo
Bells
Need some new music for my playlist, so I thought it'd be nice for everyone to share their groove song. What's the song that keeps you out of the seat at parties, or when you hear it you go ballistic and start dancing like crazy? Unlike "expand your music taste," I'm talking about that one song which you hear or heard and you immediately fell in love with and you played it nonstop for at least a week. I'm sorta saying that so this won't be locked but seriously.
My groove songs are probably "Safe and Sound" by Capital Cities and "Domino" by Jessie J. I love the beats and everything it stands for. Literally it doesn't matter if I'm tired or I want to fall asleep, these songs revitalize me.

So what are y'all's groove songs?

I always enjoy the threads that are music related. Anything that has to do with music, I like it.

That said, I think these songs are a little out in left field for most of you probably, but they're party anthems!

I wouldn't say the song makes me hop out of my seat and dance by any stretch of the imagination as I have severe social anxiety...but it takes serious willpower not to sing along to Bohemian Rhapsody anytime I hear it. It's not like...my favorite or something. But you just HAVE to. It's Bohemian Rhapsody. It's like my civic duty to make a fool of myself in the car in front of my children when it comes on.

And if you say run I'll run with you, and if you say hiddddeee well hide because my love for you would break my heart in two, if you should fall into my arms and tremble like a flowerrrrr!

Love it.

Ever since I got into the brony fandom, my music preference changed from random tech my nerd things to 80% of my music being related to 'My Little Pony'. I honestly find it quite funny how drastically my music preference changed and so did my groove song, normally I listen to Geoplex or Odyssey Eurobeat or some other artist but what has to be my groove song is 'Discord', especially the remix by The Living Tombstone.

Back