• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Whats your favourite AC game?

Favourite AC Game?

• Total voters
The game that I see as the best in the series is New Leaf, but just because it's the best doesn't mean it's my favorite, for that, my favorite will always be City Folk. I have so many memories for that game that it'd be a sin for me to sideline and say it's not my favorite.

New Leaf was the first animal crossing game I played! Though, I'd love to get Wild World and try it out :)

I've only ever played acnl, but I doubt I could like the other games more than this, especially since you couldn't decorate the outside of your town in previous games :( To me, that's one of the main appeals of this game!

The game that I see as the best in the series is New Leaf, but just because it's the best doesn't mean it's my favorite, for that, my favorite will always be City Folk. I have so many memories for that game that it'd be a sin for me to sideline and say it's not my favorite.

Reading this helped me vote for the game I feel like playing more rather than the game I think is the best. I'm expecting to be the only person that will vote for Happy Home Designer.
New Leaf is fun, but it got stressful for me with having to check everyday to see if anyone is moving.

Last edited:
Back