What's Your Favorite Flavor of Gum?

Best Gum Flavor?

• Total voters
I don't really eat gum that much so I just went with the bubble gum because that's the most common flavor I get xD

I can't eat or smell sugary peppermint, I'm repulsed by it. I really like spearmint gum, though. My favorite gum is either Five gum's watermelon or spearmint flavors.

Mint, Bubble Gum and Fruity. I always eat fruity gum when I'm sad for some reason. I also like sour gum too.

I can't chew gum anymore because it hurts my teeth, but when I was young my favorite type of gum was cinnamon gum. My mom used to keep Big Red or the original Dentyne in her purse all the time and I loved it.

I always get mint because i feel like it helps freshen breath and i like to feel clean so i always have 1 mint and then finish that and have 1 mint chewing gum :)

I prefer mint gum now, since I usually chew it to freshen my breath. I use to like cinnamon and fruity, but now I find they leave a weird taste in my mouth.

I don't chew much gum anymore, but when I did I always preferred peppermint. Fruity is not too far behind but mint is definitely my favorite.

I like the juicy fruit gum but the flavour runs out super fast. There’s also this lemon/lime extra gum one I like but the flavour also runs out really fast, so that sucks.

Wowzers I thought mint would be more popular than fruity.

I like some fruity/tropical flavours, moslty pink ones. Some gums like Extra have a weird tate and texture. I find myself going for the hard Ines cause 1 they have more than a pack and 2 I like the flavours more.

If only I can find that one hard gum that was strawberry and a lime filling inside it, so good.

only mint!!!!!! i find the fruity flavours just go a funny flavour after the initial chew. i don't rly find myself using gum much anymore tho

Back