What's your dream job/what do you want to be when you're older?

An Author, apparently I have the talent, so it's best to use that talent to make myself successful and I really want success so badly. I have a really bubbly personality so I might go down another route with that :blush:

Being a Psychologist may suit me as well, as I like to talk and help people with their mental health issues; because I can relate to victims due to my own experience and being surrounded by mental illnesses my entire life.

Zoology is another career which is a great choice as well, all of my family and friends think I have the capability and that I could be an Author alongside being a Zoologist, which I'm starting to think is what I'm meant to do in life; in fact, I know I am. I can expand this out to be an Environmentalist and a Botanist because I love those fields of study.

I have a lot of options but I don't know what exactly makes me different and once I discover what sets me apart from others then I will try my hardest to be as successful as I can be because the world is harsh, and only the successful come out on top. I want to live comfortably so I just want to find success.

SUCCESS. lol

- - - Post Merge - - -

I sound so arrogant, sorry.

Last edited:
I really like to feel like I'm helping people, maybe the best job for that is to be a psychologist. It's a profession I like very much. Social worker would be nice too!

But at the same time, I love writing stories (which would make great RPGs). I have a super innocent dream of someday a story of my being in some game/movie/series/anime and even in books. These are things I plan in my head all the time too!

I'm trying so hard to learn how to draw. I love spending hours and hours at Tumblr and Pinterest researching Pixel Arts! This can also become something, I hope.

Last edited:
... I want to be retired someday - since I already have a job :p Sadly, most of our politicians work hard to abolish retirement and have us work until we literally drop dead, preferably at our workplace. And... er... everyone is ok with this...? O brave new world.

Last edited:
I have an interest in humanities, geography and history... so maybe journalism or geographer.
If not, then I’d be playing football or cricket, though women’s sport isn’t very popular in the place I live lol
Yeah, they are pretty big jobs but I want to fall under one of those categories haha

Back