What's wrong with Phil?

LuigiDM

Team Canberra
Bells
His furniture is facing each other. Does he think he has a piano and chair like Maple? Is there anyway to fix this?

HNI_0045.JPG

HNI_0046.JPG

My Phil does things like that too. He had a Tea Tatsu facing his table like that stereo that basically ruined the look of his house. It took me a while to get him to sell it when he invited me over.

Send him some furniture through the post and maybe he'll start moving stuff around :)

(Phil ftw, the second best Smug <3)

Ahahahha that's hilarious. My villagers have no sense of furniture placing either. Maple put her toilet in front of the piano.

Nintendo logic. :rolleyes:

Phil reminds me of Falco. I don't see the reason for hate either, but IMO Phoebe or Blanche takes that cake for #1 ostrich.

Last edited:
I don't see the reason for hate either, but IMO Phoebe or Blanche takes that cake for #1 ostrich.

Because you can't spell smug without ug. I have nothing against Blance, but Phoebe and Flora fight for the top ostrich spot.

It's possible that the original house contained something like a couch and a table/cushion/etc in the layout, which is why it does that in your villagers' houses. All villagers have a particular layout of where furniture can be placed in their house.

For example, Pecan in my town has a couch and there was originally a marshmellow chair in front of it. But when Pecan started getting more furniture and shirts, the shirts will be right in front of the couch.

The only way to fix it is to give them more furniture or make them buy furniture from Retail to replace it. But I've noticed that villagers have a cycle of which item they replace next, so it might be a while unless they ask specifically that they want it replaced.

Back