What's the Last Thing You've Given?

Bought my BF the new iPhone, sometimes i'm mean and rude, and demanding. And he's just really sweet and yeah lol. He never asks for anything. Not for bday, valentines, anniversary, Christmas. So its nice to surprise him.

Do hugs count?

I am taking my fiancee to the beach for a week, though. I think that's a thing I'm giving him.

Bought my BF the new iPhone, sometimes i'm mean and rude, and demanding. And he's just really sweet and yeah lol. He never asks for anything. Not for bday, valentines, anniversary, Christmas. So its nice to surprise him.

awwww <3 i love this thread!
my iPhone 4s is so boring now D;

That's really sweet of you! And I'm sure it was a really great surprise for him. : ) What a nice gift.

Do hugs count?

I am taking my fiancee to the beach for a week, though. I think that's a thing I'm giving him.

Of course hugs count! Hugs are great things to give!

And wow, that sounds like a really nice vacation to treat your fiance to! Hope you guys have a lot of fun and enjoy the sun! : )

Gave my friend a stuffed carrot for her birthday~

That sound so cute. XD I bet it's snuggle-worthy.

Gave a birthday present for my friend on Saturday- a notebook and some chibi keyrings/figure.

awwww <3 i love this thread!
my iPhone 4s is so boring now D;

Relatable, For me, not really boring though, but really slow(with iOS 8) :( Maybe I'll upgrade next year.

Anyways, Not really a material thing, but I gave my brother a hidden ability Flechinder since he wanted to breed for a Hidden Ability Talonflame.

Hello Kitty glitter temporary tattoos.

Niece loved them

Kept some for me too, haha

Gave a birthday present for my friend on Saturday- a notebook and some chibi keyrings/figure.

Ahh, those keyrings/figures sound cute! I hope she liked your gifts. : )

Anyways, Not really a material thing, but I gave my brother a hidden ability Flechinder since he wanted to breed for a Hidden Ability Talonflame.

Still nice of you to do for your sibling either way! : ) I'm sure he appreciates it.

Hello Kitty glitter temporary tattoos.

Niece loved them

Kept some for me too, haha

Aww, those sounds cute! I'm glad your niece liked them!

My heart.

And it was stomped on recently. RIP.

Sorry to hear that. We can never really know what the other person is going to do with it, unfortunately. It's a risk. But as they say, it's not the end and eventually you'll find someone you can entrust yourself to.

I haven't given it yet, but I'm collecting a second "Mermaid Set" of furniture in ACNL to put up for a giveaway when I get the chance. Kind of sucks to have the luck of the draw on what shows up at the island, but in the end it'll be nice to be able to host a giveaway, even if I don't have that much in-game. : )

I bought my mom a pandora bracelet for her birthday :D

- - - Post Merge - - -

I haven't given it yet, but I'm collecting a second "Mermaid Set" of furniture in ACNL to put up for a giveaway when I get the chance. Kind of sucks to have the luck of the draw on what shows up at the island, but in the end it'll be nice to be able to host a giveaway, even if I don't have that much in-game. : )

I was looking for a mermaid vanity everyday for a month in the island and on websites, when I finally FINALLY found someone who has it and isn't just there like 'either buy the whole set or bye bye!' Guess what I found in my island the next day....the mermaid vanity :/ so good luck with that! Btw it's really nice of u to do that for a giveaway :)

The last thing I gave to someone was a box of British stuff. I sent it to my American pen pal because she's never been to England and I took that as my cue to bombard her with everything you can only get in Britain.

Here's some blabber about gift giving because I am basically obsessed

I am obsessed with giving gifts to people omg. Like seriously I take every single opportunity to give gifts to people whom I love and appreciate. I work on a small, medium and large gift basis. I am dedicated to my gift giving grind. If I ever inconvenience you by being late or something, I will give you a smallish gift with a thank you letter.

I'm of a different religion to my friends and they all like to celebrate my festivals and holidays with me so I like to give them gifts relating to that specific holiday. Normally a prayer and something hand crafted with is related to the specific event. Normally chuck a bit of incense and some candles in there.

I live for giving large gifts to people. Birthdays, Christmas, Easter and Hallowe'en warrant giving big boxes of presents to my friends. I give smaller gifts on the less big holidays like St Patricks or 4th of July. I love choosing the gift wrap and the ribbons and some tissue paper to go inside to make it pretty.

I also have a pen pal in 'Murica and I basically attack her with cute British stuff she can't get over in the States. I sent her a massive package full of British sweeties, cosmetics, toiletries, tea and other cute stuff :3

I seriously don't care if I get something in return. I am just addicted to making up gift boxes/presents for people. Omg I absolutely love doing shoe-boxes. You know the ones you do at school and you fill with like, pens and pencils and little toys for the kiddies in less well off countries?! I need to be physically restrained to stop myself from doing about 50 shoe-boxes.

AND OMG Hallowe'en is coming up and I have already started on my goody bags for the kiddos who come trick or treating. Seriously if you come to my house you will get bombarded with sweets, spooky stickers and stationery, little Hallowe'en themed toys... all that kinda stuff. I go all the way. I'm not just gonna dump some cheap crap in your bag. You're getting a little pumpkin ceramic cauldron filled with cute stuff. And there will be tissue paper on the inside to make it cute.

I need to go on 'my strange addiction' for compulsive gift giving.

Some money for my baby cousins' christenings.

Every little thing is meaningful when given freely. : ) Sometimes things like a little love or support is all that a person really needs.

I bought my mom a pandora bracelet for her birthday :D

- - - Post Merge - - -

I was looking for a mermaid vanity everyday for a month in the island and on websites, when I finally FINALLY found someone who has it and isn't just there like 'either buy the whole set or bye bye!' Guess what I found in my island the next day....the mermaid vanity :/ so good luck with that! Btw it's really nice of u to do that for a giveaway :)

Aww, that's nice of you! I hope your mom enjoyed it.

Haha, yeah, most people sell in sets so it can be difficult to find specific pieces. I'm still collecting them (as it turns out, of course there's about three or so pieces that just do NOT want to show up at the island). I've been collecting enough TBT that I might make a giveaway for some of that, too. A lot of people around here do giveaways, though, so it's nothing new. XD There's a lot of nice people! I just like to make people happy, especially if it involves not having to severely stress myself out in the process or deal with demanding folks.

The last thing I gave to someone was a box of British stuff. I sent it to my American pen pal because she's never been to England and I took that as my cue to bombard her with everything you can only get in Britain.

Here's some blabber about gift giving because I am basically obsessed

I am obsessed with giving gifts to people omg. Like seriously I take every single opportunity to give gifts to people whom I love and appreciate. I work on a small, medium and large gift basis. I am dedicated to my gift giving grind. If I ever inconvenience you by being late or something, I will give you a smallish gift with a thank you letter.

I'm of a different religion to my friends and they all like to celebrate my festivals and holidays with me so I like to give them gifts relating to that specific holiday. Normally a prayer and something hand crafted with is related to the specific event. Normally chuck a bit of incense and some candles in there.

I live for giving large gifts to people. Birthdays, Christmas, Easter and Hallowe'en warrant giving big boxes of presents to my friends. I give smaller gifts on the less big holidays like St Patricks or 4th of July. I love choosing the gift wrap and the ribbons and some tissue paper to go inside to make it pretty.

I also have a pen pal in 'Murica and I basically attack her with cute British stuff she can't get over in the States. I sent her a massive package full of British sweeties, cosmetics, toiletries, tea and other cute stuff :3

I seriously don't care if I get something in return. I am just addicted to making up gift boxes/presents for people. Omg I absolutely love doing shoe-boxes. You know the ones you do at school and you fill with like, pens and pencils and little toys for the kiddies in less well off countries?! I need to be physically restrained to stop myself from doing about 50 shoe-boxes.

AND OMG Hallowe'en is coming up and I have already started on my goody bags for the kiddos who come trick or treating. Seriously if you come to my house you will get bombarded with sweets, spooky stickers and stationery, little Hallowe'en themed toys... all that kinda stuff. I go all the way. I'm not just gonna dump some cheap crap in your bag. You're getting a little pumpkin ceramic cauldron filled with cute stuff. And there will be tissue paper on the inside to make it cute.

I need to go on 'my strange addiction' for compulsive gift giving.

Wow, that's impressive! And really nice of you to give so much! I bet your American pen pal is really happy! It's especially cool when the gifts are something that may be common to us, but completely new and different to someone else. And I know how you feel about giving large gifts, too. I like to send things to my internet buds especially around Christmas time, and since I can never really decide on one thing, I end up sending them a box full of stuff. Hahaha. It's really great just to make others happy, though, and it sounds like you really go above and beyond for that!

Man, you're inspiring me to do gift bags for Halloween this year. I kind of live in the middle of nowhere and we don't get a lot of kids coming to the door, but I always give them tons of candy each. It would be cute to have them in convenient little baggies and such with ribbons and eliminates my attempts of digging through the bowl like an idiot to make sure that they get one of each kind each.

Back