💎Whats still missing from the update..🔍What still needs to be done! 🔎🍁

Bulk crafting, one more shop upgrade and mini games are things I wanted the most (aside from new foods to grow and cooking!) Next would be smaller things such as missing fruits + perfect fruits, shopping cart function for the Able Sisters shop, and placing rugs outside. Had these all made it into the game, I would be 100% satisfied.

I don't know why they didn't just update the random islands we can already visit with the system Kapp'n will be using, and then had him take us to mini game islands. Having two mystery island functions just seems like an odd choice and a way to shoehorn Kapp'n into the game with the least amount of effort.

I'm very happy and grateful for what we're getting, I just think if they wanted to make a "definitive edition" the things listed above would've gone a long way to see that vision through.

I'm still missing beloved NPCs - Pelly, Phyllis and Peter especially. And I would love to see a rework of the postcard system. I don't feel motivated to ever use the postcards, since you have to be at the airport to write them and click through tedious dialogue to send even a single one.

New custom design options (shoes, pants, skirts, socks, etc.)
Post automatically merged:

I'm still missing beloved NPCs - Pelly, Phyllis and Peter especially. And I would love to see a rework of the postcard system. I don't feel motivated to ever use the postcards, since you have to be at the airport to write them and click through tedious dialogue to send even a single one.
I don’t use them either!
Though I did send this:
41E57E32-7248-425C-ACD0-C114DBF828CB (wecompress.com).jpeg

Last edited:
I'm stoked about the new update, but really hope we may still get bulk crafting among a few other QoL changes!! I'd also love some kind of indication for when a tool is going to break, but tbd.

I think a lot of life is coming back to the game, though, so I'm excited for the actual gameplay :,)

For me, one major thing that I'm still hoping for are multiplayer games.

Bulk crafting and purchases, Nook's Cranny upgrades, tropical fruits, perfect fruits, and the other missing NPCs are some of the other things on my wishlist that I am fine if not included.

Need to add
- gracie
- Booker and cooper
- Pete and pelly
- store upgrades
- more clothes
- even more hair options. I just dont like the options. My opinion
- gems
- there are still no mini games. Me and my friends are so bored. We have nothing to do.

I need my Alpine and Gracie furniture sets!!!

I really like how they have Redd come on his boat and I feel like they could implement it with different characters. Gracie could come with her yacht and sell Gracie items or something to spend all my excess bells on.

I also feel bad for Label. I think it would be great if she would add on to the Able Sisters store to sell one or two Labelle items or a Gracie item if you did enough fashion checks or spent enough bells at the tailors. It would be run by her sisters most of the time, but Label could pop in every once in a while to do a fashion check. Right now, I just ignore her whenever she comes to my island. I really don’t mind missing out on saving 3,000 bells and I feel like she deserves more.

As for Phylis, Pelly, and Pete, I don’t see why they couldn’t be hired by DAL. Orville and Wilbur never deliver mail. Phylis and Pelly could manage postcards separately and work with Pete to deliver it locally or with Orville to send one to your friends.

Digby could help Isabelle and Tom Nook. They never go home. Isabelle… NEEDS A BREAK! She’s been keeping people’s towns in tact since 2012. Digby should take the night shift for her.

I would have also liked to see Lyle. I know he’s “busy” rating our houses but what if he returned and held a house-off, like the bug-off for example, where you get a couple of minutes to design a room with furniture he gives you with a certain theme? Just an idea, but it’d be cool.

Nope. At least since WW, he's hated bugs. Something about mantis eggs.
Yeah. Blathers has disliked bugs since Animal Crossing for Nintendo Gamecube between 2002-2004.

Digby could help Isabelle and Tom Nook. They never go home. Isabelle… NEEDS A BREAK! She’s been keeping people’s towns in tact since 2012. Digby should take the night shift for her.
Yeah. I am going to scan in their amiibo figures and make them Holiday Homes in Happy Home Paradise and so I can feel like they fly home when I exit the game.

I’d love to see Gracie back with some of her furniture sets!

I’m curious if we’ll find additional fruit on the mysterious islands!

I’m also curious about the coffee delivery in The Roost. Could it open a possibility for a short work mini game?

Additional critters to catch! and possibly a reward from the museum when all are donated.

I need my Grace Grace back!!!!
even if they were just a occasional visitor like in the GameCube & ds game:cry:

What's missing? What needs to be done? Here's a hot take.

Nothing.

This is a new entry into the AC line. The developers don't NEED to put in or do anything. If you like a certain aspect so much, you're more than free to go ahead and play as you wish in the game that has that for you.

Now I have no problem with suggestions, and bringing stuff up like "hey, it'd be nice to include this, it was awesome!" But demanding and claiming it as an expectation, and then claiming that this game is "incomplete" because it doesn't have those things is a bad, entitled look to have.

I think the only thing that is really really missing is a multiplayer game, with that the game would be perfection!

What's missing? What needs to be done? Here's a hot take.

Nothing.

This is a new entry into the AC line. The developers don't NEED to put in or do anything. If you like a certain aspect so much, you're more than free to go ahead and play as you wish in the game that has that for you.

Now I have no problem with suggestions, and bringing stuff up like "hey, it'd be nice to include this, it was awesome!" But demanding and claiming it as an expectation, and then claiming that this game is "incomplete" because it doesn't have those things is a bad, entitled look to have.
I agree with that. While it is nice to hear suggestions, keep in mind that the game was unfinished when it was released, and this is the update for the complete game.

Has anyone seen any of the fortune cookie items?
I’m really hoping for the love tester to be added. Also the old flooring. They’ve added so many great things already, but I really love those two items. I’m hopeful the flooring will come since new wallpapers and flooring will be available. The love tester though, might not make it.

Honestly, I'm overall satisfied with NH since the game will be so much more fun than before with the upcoming update. However, there are still some things I would love to see. To name a few:

- Observatory (there's still a spot free in the museum)
- The return of Gracie
- The return of Booker and Cooper
- The return of Dr Shrunk (completely forgot about him, oops)
- Being able to design pants and skirts
- Perfect and tropical fruits (I need the lemons back)
- A upgrade for Nook's Cranny would be nice too
- Some more hair colors (light brown is still missing, right?)

As we don't know yet, how certain aspects of update will work, it's too early to say if promissed implemantations are conducted in proper way or not.
Honestly, only one thing I would prefer to be changed: Remove KK from plaza, make LOL Club in Harv's Island. I know, it will not be done, not expecting, not demanding - just expressing my feelings.

Like most have said already. I really want the tropical fruits and the persimmons to return, and many more new fruits added. Hopefully, exploring new islands with Kappn will allow us to get them again.

This may be just a personal grievance and sort of strange but I want to change the order of the map. Just to clarify, I want to organize the map in a particular order how I see fit. It may be just my OCD but I just don't like the current order of my map and can't do anything about it 😅

Ability to change your name without starting a new game. They can make changing your name 1 million Nook Miles for all I care, just the ability to change your name would make some players happy.

HHP and the varied terrains made me think about the geography and climate of our island. What if we can change that? Not all of us want tropical islands. Maybe some of us want winter or polar islands. A desert island would be really neat without having to rely on sand tiles. The ability to shape your island the way you want is a core theme of NH.

Most importantly, I want more villagers to be added. I'm fine with the new villagers we've gotten so far but we could always have more. They are the crux of the franchise after all. More sisterlys personality-wise. One hope of mine would be new villagers of new animal types. Probably not going to happen because the fossil exhibit at the museum says its not likely to happen, but still it would be nice.

Back