What's going on in your life?

Pichubro

Bells
I'm doing nothing... But trying to set up a paintball game this Sunday...

Should go well... But everyone is a cheapo... <.<

been going well, had band auditions for my church's middle school and high school band, (I play bass guitar) this sunday, went well, the song I had to play was freakin hard, if any of you have heard of Hillsong United's Tell the World. yup. my fingers were dead.

I have a lock-in at my church on Friday, it's gonna be sweet, we're gonna bowl , go lazer tagging, and play these huge games throughout the entire church like Find Froto, we use the entire church with the lights off and the orcs have light sticks, it's so freaky. you're walking through in pitch black in a huge huddle then you see a green light coming really fast and you run for your life, everyone's screaming and everything, and sometimes the leaders sit down in the halls hiding in the dark and grab your legs as you pass by. so scary but so fun.

I have no homework tonight. : D

Invisible Children Club starts tomorrow at my school, I'll be joining that.

TheGremp said:
been going well, had band auditions for my church's middle school and high school band, (I play bass guitar) this sunday, went well, the song I had to play was freakin hard, if any of you have heard of Hillsong United's Tell the World. yup. my fingers were dead.

I have a lock-in at my church on Friday, it's gonna be sweet, we're gonna bowl , go lazer tagging, and play these huge games throughout the entire church like Find Froto, we use the entire church with the lights off and the orcs have light sticks, it's so freaky. you're walking through in pitch black in a huge huddle then you see a green light coming really fast and you run for your life, everyone's screaming and everything, and sometimes the leaders sit down in the halls hiding in the dark and grab your legs as you pass by. so scary but so fun.
MY LEGG IS STUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDagasassasaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

You're in a band?

TheGremp said:

LET THE BASS LIVE ON!!!

sadly i cant play will you give me some tips?

well I auditioned, I'll find out if I made it next week.

yeah bass rules

hard to give tips on a forum, but I have a few words.

NO PICKS. PLAY LOUD.

srsly, picks = bad for bass, they don't let out a pretty sound, if you have to play fast, use 2 fingers.

and the play loud explains itself, make sure your neighbors complain.

TheGremp said:

yeah bass rules

NO PICKS. PLAY LOUD.

srsly, picks = bad for bass, they don't let out a pretty sound, if you have to play fast, use 2 fingers.

Neighbors complaining means you're gonna make it.

^_^

^_^

TheGremp said:

yeah bass rules

NO PICKS. PLAY LOUD.

have you heard les claypool?He is like the most awome bass player in the world.

oh and i have nothing important goin on.

Gabby la la said:
TheGremp said:

yeah bass rules

NO PICKS. PLAY LOUD.

Flea from the Chili Peppers is pretty good too.

I've been sick 4 days already in merely 4 weeks or so of school. Thats not really good. D:

UltraByte said:
Gabby la la said:
TheGremp said:

yeah bass rules

NO PICKS. PLAY LOUD.

Flea from the Chili Peppers is pretty good too.
I like flea too.Ya know i forgot about flea.makes me want to listen to him.

My life is pretty well, except for scouts which I'd rather not talk about here.

Back