• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.

What's Everyone's favourite Species?

While a squirrel doesn't even make it into my top 10 villagers in new leaf, I would have to say they're my favourite species because I find all of them to be nicely designed. There isn't a single one that I go 'eww' or 'meh' about because they all have individuality and uniqueness. With all the other 'popular' species', there is at least one I don't overly like (Ankha, Kid Cat - cats, Stitches - Cubs, Cheri - Dogs, Genji - Rabbits, Zucker - Octopi, the list could go on) ;)

Last edited:
Cats are my favourite animals. :)
The wolves and deer are really nice too.

Mine are rabbits, but I also like the mice. They're so tiny and cute and I love their huge ears! I just wish they had better character designs. I have Bree and I absolutely love her.

Tigers, tigers and tigers! I love how cute they are, their theme is bumpin' and tigers are some of my favorite animals. I want all 6 but I only had 3 (Bangle, Leonardo, and Rowan).

DEER DEER DEER!

I love deer, Bears, Dogs and the birds/ducks

the squirrels are also really cute

Deers or Rabbits are my favourites ;u;
Most of the Deer Villagers are just so so adorable (Looking at you Erik and Bam)
and O'hare is an ultimate dreamy character so there's that too c:
Additionally, I adore Horse villagers such as Ed, Julian, and Roscoe c:

I'm partial to cats. Then deer, bunnies, wolves, squirrels and sheep take up second.

Back