• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

What would you invent and would like to add to acnl?

Muzuiro-chan

Bells
I got bored in my town while I had my two best friends over and this topic came up.

I thought backpacks should be a thing!I mean imagine if you could buy a backpack and carry an aditional 16 items!
That be great you could add your own custom designs and or get qr codes to give it a new look :D

My friend suggested that there could be another section of town where you could go in a pool without the wet suit and your villagers would hang out there aswell and at the minibar you could buy things like sparkling cider and other cool stuff ^ . ^

What would you come up with?

A way where I can have darker skin without it fading. I don't want the question customization to go away though. That's an interesting way of coming up with how your character looks.

An obvious thing would be double the hairstyles and clothes to choose from.

Maybe there could be another city area where there are more areas to go to (unlike City Folk), like restaurants. You can invite villagers to come with you to eat and window shop and it can increase your friendship level and chance to get a picture from them.

The ability to lock villagers into your town and the ability to put down plots where your villagers can choose between to put their houses but not have them anywhere they want them. I'd also like longer hair...

I think it would be nice if there were more things to do with villagers outside of a town. Going to the club is pretty much it. It'd be nice if you could go swimming or go to the beach, organize a party (like the Uchi villagers always talk about), etc.

I've also thought that it'd be cool if you could choose to play AS a villager when you start up, rather than being a human. I don't doubt there are people out there who, like me, would prefer to play as someone like Whitney or Lopez, or even create a design for a... Well, an animal character. It's ANIMAL Crossing, after all, and I've always felt out of place as the only human.

The ability to lock villagers into your town and the ability to put down plots where your villagers can choose between to put their houses but not have them anywhere they want them. I'd also like longer hair...

Akane I agreespecially with the longer hair right now there isnt a single hairstyle that can match the length of my hair in rl and thats something id like to have in ac

- - - Post Merge - - -

Akane I agreespecially with the longer hair right now there isnt a single hairstyle that can match the length of my hair in rl and thats something id like to have in ac

- - - Post Merge - - -

I think it would be nice if there were more things to do with villagers outside of a town. Going to the club is pretty much it. It'd be nice if you could go swimming or go to the beach, organize a party (like the Uchi villagers always talk about), etc.

I've also thought that it'd be cool if you could choose to play AS a villager when you start up, rather than being a human. I don't doubt there are people out there who, like me, would prefer to play as someone like Whitney or Lopez, or even create a design for a... Well, an animal character. It's ANIMAL Crossing, after all, and I've always felt out of place as the only human.

I love does ideas! Id love to play as an actual animal from ac id probably choose Daisy or Fauna <3 And yeah being th only human is kinda awkward xD

- - - Post Merge - - -

Another good idea would be making a pokemon version of animal crossing that would be the cutest thing ever

Last edited:

This is a solid suggestion; especially on the expansion of different activities to do aside from the night club. However my mind point is to have agriculture expanded on, like hanging gardens or a higher variety of crops. I dunno about this game becoming a Harvest Moon clone in that regard but I personally would find it fun. At least the hanging gardens cuz that'd be cool lol

Full Restores... basically like what it does like in Pokemon... but with the villagers... it would heal them instantly instead of 3 days...

The option to not get voided villagers. The only way they can move in is either via adoption (campsite or another town) or the the 8 or less random move-in (which I can live with being more predictable). I don't know who thought it was a good idea to allow the game to toss villagers at your town without warning. XD

being able to decide where villagers live.

A lil bike to ride that would increase grass erosion even more than running.

More events.

I'd like there to be a way to kick out villagers. I had Frita move in when my friend who had just moved her out came over to visit, and she not only creeps me out, but she moved into one of the worst places she possibly could have.

On a similar note, I wish you could use the map of the town to place buildings, rather than having to run around with Isabelle/Nook or plot reset until things are set up the right way. It'd make it so much easier to just be able to tap where you want to place PWPs instead of having Isabelle say BUT! so often.

I love all of these idea's! Especially of course being able to plot where your new villagers land. How amazing would that be?

remove the "tanning" feature, its SO annoying!

different villager species like spiders and bats

i really wish we could have part time jobs at other shops(and add more shops to unlock) around town and achieve specialty items through work

- - - Post Merge - - -

I love all of these idea's! Especially of course being able to plot where your new villagers land. How amazing would that be?

i'd love the ability to meet a new villager at the train station on the day they're moving in and helping them select a plot for their home

I wish we could put plants in the river and ponds. I think it looks really nice in hacked towns and wish it were an option for everyone to use. I also like the idea of a pool for the villagers!

I wish we could put plants in the river and ponds. I think it looks really nice in hacked towns and wish it were an option for everyone to use. I also like the idea of a pool for the villagers!

i'd love if we could put plants in the rivers and ponds as well, it'd be really cute if you could purchase water lilies or other aquatic plants from leif

That villagers won't move out without telling you.

Also more pattern space. I also wish you could create your own map. And instead of doing plot resetting, you can place their plot yourself.

I clicked on this thread just to say being able to plot where new villagers go. I'm glad to see some others are thinking the same!

I mean... I am the mayor, right? Why shouldn't I be able to tell new villagers that they can or can't move into an area?

Oh and, this is a small thing but, when villagers sign petitions an forms and whatever, their signatures actually look like signatures, not just some typed font.

I'd love to see something like an add-on to the train station that would allow random villagers to visit the town for the day, the campsite is nice but they don't leave the tent and there can only be one camper a day. It would be nice to see other characters doing things like walking around the town, using PWPs and taking to your villagers and then at the end of the day leave.

Back