• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.

What would you do if you had heaps of free time?

Sleep. You can never have too much sleep.

I'd also prob play piano and study physics... which is pretty much what I do now.

Oh and you can't not make time to play N64.

hanging out with friends
travelling to new places (not far off so they're expensive, cheap n local but new)
get a full time job cause ???

I retired from the military in March and I've had soooo much free time. I *just* got a job that starts next week, but I've been spending all my free time doing art, knitting, playing video games (Breath of the Wild and of course Animal Crossing), reading books I didn't have time to read before, catching up on TV shows I never finished, etc.

If you're looking for a new hobby to fill your time, I do a lot of loom knitting, it's *super* easy. I have like 12+ hats lmao, they take like 2 hours to make if I don't get distracted, and I'm almost done with a blanket for my best friend for Christmas. I learned how to do most of it by watching youtube videos, and it's a lot easier than traditional knitting with needles because you don't have to worry about maintaining the tension (I once tried to knit a scarf traditionally and wound up with a piece of cloth that went from 6 inches wide to a foot wide lmao) and it's much easier to make sure you aren't dropping/adding stitches you don't mean to.

Back