• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

What makes you happiest?

Oh my god!!!! Fate!!!!!!

He just asked to move!!! My village is almost complete!!!

In the original AC, it made me kinda happy when they made fun of my name and appearance. It was funny and I talked smack about them in my diary after.

He's got crazy eyes. He's going to snap one day and chop us up with an axe.

Oh noooo, don't ruin Leif, I think he's adorable with his positive, flowery sentences QnQ

I love it when villagers fall asleep, whether on tree stumps or inside their houses (sleeping while standing up omg).
The peppy (and occasionally the normal) villagers give me so much life, they're like, "The sun may have set, but you still keep on going!" and they just constantly churn out really cute and motivational sentences and they're adorable balls of sunshine and eeeeeee I love the peppy villagers so much.

It makes me happy when I complete the layout of a house that I'm creating :p it also makes me happy when I get back a villager that I accidentally let move away :(

Lucky please move back DX

I absolutely love it when they start dancing and singing the town tune. It's incredibly adorable and never fails to make me smile.

I'm guilty of taking probably too much screenshots of my sheep dancing. xD

I was happy because for the first time I finally saw Chrissy and Francine gardening together by Chrissy's house!

I really when villagers are walking around town, shops and in mainstream, when they have the icon needin g to talk with me, seeing them talk with other villagers, visiting my house unexpectedly or asking to come over, when villagers buy my overly priced furniture at the recycling store, gettin mail from villagers, going to their birthday parties, yeah a lot !

I really like when I do the smallest tasks for villagers, such as fetch them a piece of fruit, or them asking for a piece of furniture and giving them a fish or something random like that, and they still respond extremely happy, and give good items sometimes. :)

I also get extremely excited when a villager requests a new public works project!

I love it the most when my villagers talk to eachother, or when they ask my opinion on things. It makes me really happy to decorate, or design or assemble a cool new outfit, and watering flowers and watching them sprout more always calms and excites me :) I'm incredibly happy when its raining and everyone has their little umbrellas out, too! Ah, what a great game...

Back