Purple Violet
Red Pansy
White Violet
Famous Mushroom
Spring Shamrock
Ice Cream Swirl (TBT Beach Party)
Run over/dig up a hybrid?
Resetting a moving villager?
Someone's just traded the absolute wrong shirt?
Don't like where you just set a pwp?

What makes you quit?

The things you have said mostly. Whenever Resetti comes up, I'd pick "I don't know." because I don't like his criticism towards my actions lol.

When I do something stupid like run through a hybrid garden (which is like 90% of my town lol) or accidentally tell a villager they can move away.

The main times I've resetted are when I tell a villager they are free to move, but they change their mind. I'm not sure if plot resetting counts as a reset in this context, but I do that as well.

Otherwise, I play carefully and rarely reset at all.

i only ever hit the power button without saving if i accidentally convinced a villager to stay when i really need them to leave :')
otherwise, it's smooth sailing for me!

Accidentally selling important items, running over hybrids, giving villagers a shirt that the change into that looks absolutely terrible, telling somebody to move/not move accidentally, and many other reasons. Usually they're valid, because I'm not going to lose a day's progress without a reason.

Never, this is the first I've heard of quitting w/o saving for any of those reasons. LOL! I still have SO much to learn about this game!

Accidentally selling important items, running over hybrids, giving villagers a shirt that the change into that looks absolutely terrible, telling somebody to move/not move accidentally, and many other reasons. Usually they're valid, because I'm not going to lose a day's progress without a reason.

Exactly this lol

I try to make a habit of saving right before starting a new pwp project because I usually regret my placement decision immediately and quit to place it elsewhere.

I'll reset if I run over a hybrid, or if I accidentally say the wrong thing to a villager and they are mad or sad, or if I do my hair cut/color wrong or don't like it

I resetted back in winter when my snowman didn't turn out perfect x) Nowadays I never do it, as I pay attention to pings so I don't choose the wrong option and I'd rather lose one hybrid than a whole day's work, I think.

Yes to most of the above (villager not moving, bad haircut, etc.), & also losing a camper's game -___- when I want them to move in

Villager changing clothes (from villager convos or packages they receive). This is the most common reason why I go straight to the home menu and not save lol. Well, sometimes I also quit without saving when I'm farming for PWP request and got the thing that I don't want.

When a villager tells me they are moving, and I say yes, but then they change their mind. I reset and ignore them until they are moving.

When I deliver an item for a villager and it is a shirt that they choose to put on.

I remember quitting without saving when a villager took my fish (I forgot it's name) (costs around 10 000 bells) and traded it with a stupid tshirt (costs around 150 bells.)

Lol I'm glad I didn't fall for this rip off!

That's unfortunately what happened to me. I wish I didn't save.
Pate (my fav village) is now wearing an ugly shirt.
I wish if there's some way to get her to wear the original shirt she had on.

When I deliver an item for a villager and it is a shirt that they choose to put on.

Last edited:
When I accidentally sell an item that I want to keep, you can bet I'll be resetting!

Back