What jewelry do you wear?

I wear a promise ring every day, it's made of tungsten with a koa wood inlay and my boyfriend has one as well, been wearing it everyday for like 2 years now. I also have one ear gauged that I wear a plug in, I have a lot of different ones and switch them out regularly but wear one each day. I also on occasion wear a necklace, usually either a locket my boyfriend got me or one of my two real beetle in resin necklaces.

Oh and also my lip ring, it's a tiny dainty star and I always have it in, I recently bought hearts but I just way prefer the stars...

Last edited:
Jewelry, I'd wear earrings. Almost every day, unless they fall out and I get lazy, lol. But I always love necklaces and bracelets. Too bad my skin HATES JEWELRY HNNNNNGGHHHHDSFKJLSDHFSDF.

I want to gauge my ears a bit though. x: I just want spirals >;x

Earrings 24/7 and occasionally i'll wear a necklace/bracelet. Im not much of a jewelry girl since hardly anything fits correctly.

i never wear any jewelry anymore. qhen i was younger i always wore a necklace but i stopped in like 2012. idk i dont care that much about it and i cant be bothered to put it on or whatever

Small gold moon earrings, I'm a sailor moon fan :3

moon_57c13f7a-37a0-46c8-96ff-ff43716473e6_grande.jpg

Earrings 24/7 and occasionally i'll wear a necklace/bracelet. Im not much of a jewelry girl since hardly anything fits correctly.

its hard to find necklaces long enough cause I feel like I'm being choked with a short necklace, and I have super fat fingers and have to special order rings to fit =[ it sucks cause I'll find cute stuff at stores and stuff but my fat fingers are just like NOPE

I have three ear cartilage piercings, so along with plain steel studs in those, I don't wear anything more than a pair of very small earrings and another small stud next to each of those. Then I usually just wear a necklace, and my watch. If I feel like it I might wear one simple ring on the other hand too, but that's it - none of it is very flashy or big, and I definitely prefer all my jewellery that way.

I have two sets of ear piercings which I keep in all the time. I have a couple of silver and rose gold rings and bracelets but I only wear them when I go out. I just find jewellery annoying tbh.

I wear a small sterling silver wishbone ring everyday, but that's pretty much it.

I used to wear a ring I got from my grandmother always, but then I became a teacher in Japan, and the children couldn't understand how I was wearing a ring but wasn't married. So now I don't wear it anymore ><;

I usually wear my pandora bracelet, a necklace with a black tourmaline and a pair of pearl earrings

I have a lot and I mean A LOT of chokers. I usually only wear one but i'll switch them around sometimes.

I also wear small cartilage hoop earrings, some jacket style earrings I bought on etsy, and regular stud earrings :)

A moonstone wedding ring (daily), a moonstone earring (fairly regularly), a silver sea turtle ring (regularly), moonstone and onyx stacking bracelets (regularly), Yggdrasil necklace (when I'm going out with friends I'm comfortable with), Pentagram necklace (with friends I trust), Yggdrasil emblem bracelet/wrap thing (with friends I trust)

i always have earrings on but i don't wear rings/bracelets/neecklaces often because i feel like they're suffocating me a bit (ok i think i mean i hate i can feel them on me rather), i can't imagine being married and having to wear a ring for the rest of my life

All I wear daily is cartilage piercing studs, plugs for my gauges, my lip ring and that's about it. I don't have an engagement ring because I'm not really big on jewelry, I hardley ever wear it and I always lose it. I don't see the point of buying something that expensive when I don't feel the need to have it in the first place.

I have several pieces of jewelry! I always wear earrings and necklaces, plus rings to formal events.

Last edited:
Chokers! I have so many I literally cannot live without them! My favorite one is my black velvet one or the classic tattoo choker. But after a few hours it always tends to hurt my neck a little :(

I like wearing cute jewelry with my JFashion outfits. Makes them a lot cuter and can spice up a plainer outfit! Most of the jewelry I am also selling in my little Depop shop.
Her you can see what I'm talking about: http://www.depop.com/strawberrymilk2001

I also sometimes wear it with regular outfits, to school and such, to add a touch of cuteness and hint of Jfash. Sometimes I'm tired so I just wear jeans and a T-Shirt to school, but a cute necklace and bracelet makes it a lot cuter. Other times I wear toned-down JFash to school, with some jewelry to give it a more OTT vibe while being appropriate for school (I have a stricter form tutor, she has a problem with everything ugh).

I wear studs, bracelets, necklaces and cute brooches. I don't wear/make rings right now, but I might try it out. I'd just need to buy some ring bases ^-^

Last edited:
Back