• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

What is your player title?

History-loving Legend.. the first part explains itself, and the second part because I wanted some reference to my town being based on the ancient world and my character is named after agoddess. I don't know if 'myth' is an option though, maybe I should check that.. or maybe just go for 'goddess' :p

Topically grown trash. I've been meaning to change it though, now that I have more options lol

My most recent one is flower-loving coast dweller. I'm changing it from time to time.

It's on your passport! if you click A you can edit your picture, comment and title (which is the one we're talking about here!)
And you know those words you get when you complete Nook Miles achievements? Those are what you customize your title with!
thats so useful! thank you so much for letting me know!

Back