• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! We'll announce the winners for our Master Ball raffle and distribute your hard-earned arcade tokens soon.

What is the game like if you use two human characters in the game?

kite

Bells
I have not been keeping up with HHD news and I'm planning on sharing my copy HHD with a sibling.

If I help design a villager's home, will my sibling be able to change the same home with her character? For example if I have Dotty, we'd both be able to make changes to her home?

In New Leaf, the Mayor can do make town decisions while newer human villagers can't.

Is it the same in HHD, where the first character has more access to changing the town or something? Is there anything that newer characters can't do? Or can they both do the same things now?

You can only have one character per cartridge, so you and your sibling will have to share the same character. :(

Aww. That's such a bummer. We really enjoyed having our own unique characters. ;-;

Thank you for the really fast response, I didn't expect to get an answer so quick!

Aww. That's such a bummer. We really enjoyed having our own unique characters. ;-;

Thank you for the really fast response, I didn't expect to get an answer so quick!

No one refreshes this forum too much. No one. Nope. <.<

Sorry to disappoint you. It *is* a bummer. Maybe you could share a copy for now, then pool your funds/save up to buy a second copy in future? And you can definitely share amiibo cards with others, so you won't be limited in that way--you can share a collection!

No one refreshes this forum too much. No one. Nope. <.<

Sorry to disappoint you. It *is* a bummer. Maybe you could share a copy for now, then pool your funds/save up to buy a second copy in future? And you can definitely share amiibo cards with others, so you won't be limited in that way--you can share a collection!

That is possible in the future if she really wants her own copy. :)

Oh, is it also possible if we can visit other towns or interact with other players?

We can't visit others and the only inter-player interaction is via the Happy Home Network: we can upload our houses and shop designs and others can visit them, and vice versa (sorta like the Dream Suite). Take a look in the FAQ thread stickied up top of the forum--the first post covers the Qs you asked and loads more besides. It might help you get a sense of how the game works, what's new, etc. Hope that helps! :)

We can't visit others and the only inter-player interaction is via the Happy Home Network: we can upload our houses and shop designs and others can visit them, and vice versa (sorta like the Dream Suite). Take a look in the FAQ thread stickied up top of the forum--the first post covers the Qs you asked and loads more besides. It might help you get a sense of how the game works, what's new, etc. Hope that helps! :)

Oh, I see. I must've missed it. ^^;

Thank you so much for taking the time to answer my questions. ^_^

Back