Bells
Winter Mittens
Astral Inner Planet Floating Gold #10
Pear (Fruit)
Orange (Fruit)
Popsicle (TBT Beach Party)
The Bell Tree Fair 2013 Patch
Cake
Is it possible to get another villager if one is moving out and another is moving in but doesn't have a house plot up? ;w; For example, Shari is moving out, but Beau agreed to move in yesterday since he was in my campsite. Will his house plot be up tomorrow? And if it is/isn't, can I still get another villager to move in?
Thanks! Sorry if I didn't explain it that well; if anyone else is confused I'll try to fix it. ^^ :)

Last edited:
I don't think so? In order for a plot to show up, there has to be an open space. So if Stitches was moving out today (AND HE'S NOT! I DON'T HAVE HIM) and I was trying to get Merengue, I'd have to wait for Stitches to leave to welcome Merengue in.

If that's what you meant.. I don't really understand the question..

Last edited:
I don't think so? In order for a plot to show up, there has to be an open space. So if Stitches was moving out today (AND HE'S NOT! I DON'T HAVE HIM) and I was trying to get Merengue, I'd have to wait for Stitches to leave to welcome Merengue in.

If that's what you meant.. I don't really understand the question..

Okay, I'll try explaining better (I'll edit it too):
So I have Shari moving out today. Yesterday Beau was in my campsite, and he agreed to move in today, yet there was no house plot. Now I will be getting Marshal from someone (not really), yet Beau will be my 9th villager when Shari moves out. If Beau's house plot is up, can Marshal still move in?
I hope I explained it better! >.<

I'm still confused xD But I think so?
I got Peanut from someone (this is my last town) and then I convinced Shep to move in from camp, they both still moved in so yeah.

Last edited:
I'm still confused xD But I think so?
I got Peanut from someone (this is my last town) and then I convinced Shep to move in from camp, they both still moved in so yeah.

Okay, awesome! That's pretty much what I'm asking, except Shari will be moving out too. It's still pretty much the same though, I guess...?
Anyway, thanks! If everyone else agrees a mod can close this or something. But unless I'm wrong any more replies would be great!
Thank you! ;w; :D

Back