What game do you refuse to play?

Dangan ronpa and its sequels.

I've pretty much figured out the entire plot from others and it just seems like, trying to hard to be edgy? the music seems good but the art and story are so dumb I could not get over that.

Also, pretty much every game thats based on an anime. Like, how many naruto games are there. Do people play them?? Do they dump them into an abyss????? Who PLAYS them?????

Omg im surprised to see someone say Dangan Ronpa only cause people are like foaming at the mouth at it.

Everyone kinda said every game I don't wanna play though. Call of Duty always comes to mind first for me though. I just can't now. I've played one at a friends house and it's not that the game itself was so bad, but the people who play and the connotation behind it all is kind of maddening sometimes.

Last edited:
Assassin's Creed. Even before this whole debacle about Ubisoft refusing to put in a female lead character, I was turned off from it by one of my friends who literally does not stop talking about it. Ever. At any time.

I don't care if it's a good game or not, I don't want anything to do with any of them because I would literally claw my eyes out at this point

Anything horror genre (just....no). Especially ones that use jump scares effectively. I'll watch LP's of them but that's as far as I'll go.

Some non-horror would be Tomodachi Life (meh), Nintendogs + Cats (more meh), and World of Warcraft (MEH). It's a little sad with Nintendogs + cats because the previous installment was the first game I got with my first Nintendo DS. It was fun at first, but it became dull once I unlocked most of the stuff. It also didn't help that I didn't know many people who played it, too.

As for World of Warcraft, mmorpgs just never interested me much (shrug).

Anything horror genre (just....no). Especially ones that use jump scares effectively. I'll watch LP's of them but that's as far as I'll go.

Some non-horror would be Tomodachi Life (meh), Nintendogs + Cats (more meh), and World of Warcraft (MEH). It's a little sad with Nintendogs + cats because the previous installment was the first game I got with my first Nintendo DS. It was fun at first, but it became dull once I unlocked most of the stuff. It also didn't help that I didn't know many people who played it, too.

NINTENDOGS IS ADORABLE :)

Yeah, same; anything multiplayer like WoW just turns me off instantly. I'm used to singleplayer games, which are more fun and rich in experience, and they also can't be ruined by annoying/rude players. :p
But... Nintendogs DD: well, I kind of feel the same way... but sometimes I want to play something mindless and cute.

I used to feel the same way about horror games, and I watched LP's of all the ones I was too scared to play. Flash forward a few years and I love everything scary - movies, books... and games. But I've already spoiled most of the good ones by watching them online. :/ Just about every scary game has its jump scares but I think games like Silent Hill are 95% scary atmosphere, and 5% tasteful jump scares (meaning they aren't just the typical "scary face popping up and screaming" or something, as far as jump scares go they're actually good).

Nintendogs was cool back in the day, but it lost it's spark like right away. I remember when I first saw the 3DS one I thought it felt natural that they released another but I've never been interested since. As a matter of fact, the one with the brown dog on the front must sell really poorly because it's the only one I ever see go on sale.

Assassin's Creed. Even before this whole debacle about Ubisoft refusing to put in a female lead character, I was turned off from it by one of my friends who literally does not stop talking about it. Ever. At any time.

I don't care if it's a good game or not, I don't want anything to do with any of them because I would literally claw my eyes out at this point

They actually have a good reason for not putting female characters. In co-op you're always playing the main character (who is a guy), so it's not like you have your own personal assassin to customize. Everyone else you see is just a different model, but in their game they're playing as the main character too. And yeah, AC is pretty boring, you aren't missing out on anything spectacular.

Anyway a game I'd never play is Dragon Age. Looks basically like a Mass Effect game in a medieval setting. I don't wanna play a game that's 50% cutscenes and somewhat decent gameplay.

Last edited:
I refuse to play games like GTA, and the shoot-em-up games; I'm also not too fond of side-scrollers, either.

Titanfall. It looks absolutely boring as hell to me. Same goes for most shooters, GTA type of games (including Red Dead Redemption. The go from A to B games bore the crap out of me. In the end all games are pretty much like that, I know, I know.

Back