What game do you refuse to play?

Skyrim cause I end up killing everyone in there and everyone club me to death.

Almost any game with (non-cartoon) zombies. I know it sounds stupid and childish, but I'm really afraid of zombies.

As for games that I'm not afraid of, I'd have to say Dangan Ronpa and Persona. They just don't look very appealing to me...

When it comes to games with zombies I'm not afraid of them I just don't find them particularly interesting. To me, the whole "zombie" thing is very overrated and dull. I've played games with zombie characters/enemies in them but as for "zombie games" they don't interest me at all.

What's with all the Tomodachi life hate? Pfffbl

I will NEVER play Five Nights at Freddy's.
Simply seeing a picture of Jeff the Killer can haunt my dreams. I don't even wanna KNOW what FNAF would do to me.

The Sims for no reason other than it simply looks too large for me lmao I do enjoy seeing screenshots/watching other people play it, it looks like an amusing game. But, with as much customization as it appears to have, I'd probably get addicted to it and ruin my life.

Also I could never get into Minecraft, even at my friend's desperate insistence (he did get me to try it, at least).

All facebook games (Like candy crush) and Tomadachi life

Pretty much anything that is heavily based on being in a tight guild/group to do it.. which is most hardcore mmo's. Sorry I just don't like trashing everyone on the mic :/

Destiny. I generally do not like or go near any game that has a ton of hype. Same goes for TV shows, like Game of Thrones. ._.

League of Legends. My boyfriend loves it. - ^ - A little too much at times. Plus I was never a fan of MMO's. Don't like the trash talking and what not.

I'm also gonna say Minecraft. I love the Harvest Moon series and a few other sims, but Minecraft just looks...meh.

Also would be any zombie or survival-horror game. I refuse to even look at screenshots from Outlast. Oddly enough, I like Limbo, but I didn't consider it to be too horror-ish. Yea, I closed my eyes and mashed the continue button whenever the character went through a spinning blade, but that's about it.

And, pretty much any game based off of a TV show or anime, cause they usually are horrible (yes, I've tried them).

Any mmorpg's. I just never got all the hype.
I refuse to play any survival horror games. I don't mind watching vids of people playing them though. :/

Any horror games. Any of them. I'm frightened easily and I dooooon't like being scared. I wouldn't put myself in that position by choice.

Honorable mention goes to: Minecraft. Nothing wrong with the game and nothing against people who enjoy it. I just can't get past the blocky style and I'm more likely to pick up a sketch pad and draw something than I am to try to shape it out of digital blocks. People have done some truly amazing things with it and I've been impressed with the amount of creativity that can be shown with the game, but it's just not something I could ever see myself playing.

Shooters besides Resident Evil (Which is more in the survival horror genre, well RE4 and those before were. RE5 and anything beyong hat is pretty much a shooter and not my forte)
League too, people are just horribly nasty on there over nothing, and I also have a few friends who I haven't seen in a long while since all they do is play it.

Five Night's at Freddys and Amnesia are horribly predicatble and cliche. I can't play or watch anything horror if it is that predictably bad. Trust me, I am a wannabe ghost hunter I wish I could make a profession out of satiating my lust for the paranormal but yeah I could not make money in that career field.

I also have a lot of dislike for the new Smash game, it seems horribly off to me, something about it is just...not Smash.
Minecraft too. Do not get me started on minecraft, ugh.

Last edited:
Five Night's at Freddys and Amnesia are horribly predicatble and cliche. I can't play or watch anything horror if it is that predictably bad. Trust me, I am a wannabe ghost hunter I wish I could make a profession out of satiating my lust for the paranormal but yeah I could not make money in that career field.

I also have a lot of dislike for the new Smash game, it seems horribly off to me, something about it is just...not Smash.
Minecraft too. Do not get me started on minecraft, ugh.

I'm had the chance to play Amnesia for a few minutes, but I don't know what Five Night at Freddy's is, and I'm hearing a lot about it. Is it an horror game like the former? The name makes it sound like an innocent game. I'll check it out later.

Are you saying that about the new Super Smash Brothers game because it has a lot of, as many call them, "anime" looking characters? Like Robin, Marth, Ike, Shulk, Palutena, Pit and others? Or is it because the removal of old favorites like Roy, Mewtwo and Snake? Or do you just dislike how it's game play is more casual when compared to Meele's fast paced one?

I'm had the chance to play Amnesia for a few minutes, but I don't know what Five Night at Freddy's is, and I'm hearing a lot about it. Is it an horror game like the former? The name makes it sound like an innocent game. I'll check it out later.

Five Night's at Freddy's is a lot smaller in scope than amnesia, I guess you could call it a "horror" game but it's mostly jump scares and there's only really one level which gets harder every "night" of the game. The horror part is that animatronics in a Chucky Cheese-like place come alive at night and kill people

Back