What does the HHD sync do?

It unlocks a special set of items that you can only get if you have HHD! (Carriage, Giant Teddy Bear, etc.)

It unlocks a special set of items that you can only get if you have HHD! (Carriage, Giant Teddy Bear, etc.)

where do you even get those items? lottie said she'd set up a store or som i can't remember i skimmed thru >_< but does she? or did i read wrong

Correct me if I'm wrong.
Wait for it.
I may have heard you can invite villagers from that game.

Last edited:
Correct me if I'm wrong.
Wait for it.
I may have heard you can invite villagers from that game.

I'd like it if someone could confirm this. As far as I can tell, you can't. You just get their HHD house when you use an amiibo card to get a villager on NL.

I'd like it if someone could confirm this. As far as I can tell, you can't. You just get their HHD house when you use an amiibo card to get a villager on NL.
Yeah, I kinda discovered it...
How sad... ;-;

Wait, does this mean if I design a villagers house in HHD and then invite that villager into my town, they'll move in with the house I designed for them?

Wait, does this mean if I design a villagers house in HHD and then invite that villager into my town, they'll move in with the house I designed for them?

Yes, if you invite them using an amiibo card. I don't know if it's just the interior design or the outside as well, though.

Back