• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

What Do You Look Like?

me when I am not in cat form...
11281708_919215324804942_781605088_n.jpg

delete

Last edited:
I'm not comfortable posting a pic, but here's a description: I have long dirty blonde hair, prominent side burns, a pretty triangular nose and clear blue eyes. I have some wire frame glasses and minor acne. Kinda curious if anyone wants to draw what they think I look like, and I'll say if they are close! Sounds fun.

I'm not comfortable posting a pic, but here's a description: I have long dirty blonde hair, prominent side burns, a pretty triangular nose and clear blue eyes. I have some wire frame glasses and minor acne. Kinda curious if anyone wants to draw what they think I look like, and I'll say if they are close! Sounds fun.

Thanks, I have a great mental image of you now.

27jTyG5.png

It meee

image.jpg

[COLOR=

[QUOTE="Javocado, post: 6497731, member: 43353"]
5UxUGUO.png
[/QUOTE]

Jav ur kind of beautiful

Last edited:
Back