Chinese Dragon Body
Chinese Dragon Tail
Sinister Lantern
Blue Rocket Pop
Oarfish Head
Oarfish Body
Oarfish Tail
Red Candy
Everyone dresses up themselves differently in game than other people. So, what are you wearing? You can send a picture from in game or you could just describe it.

Spiky white hair wearing a halo, green eyes. Dressed in Sephiroth themed clothing. I selected the common face options of the villager. I generally switch it out, but my default clothing is what I described.

My real name is Elsa (it's my character's name too) so she is wearing Elsa's dress from a QR code I found.

I've got the default male face and black hair with that hairstyle that has the little upward curl on top of the face? And I'm wearing a QR suit jacket and tie with black denim jeans, tasseled black loafers, and tiny shades. B))))))

I have been wearing the stripped wet suit and a beret for a while, I was going for a French look :D

One of my characters, Doll, is dressed in the full jester costume, including mask. Olive is wearing the pink parka, rainbow plaid shorts, and yellow shoes. And my Hazel is dressed in the witch costume.

Black hair in a messy bun with blue eyes, a black QR coat with a blue scarf, boots, leggings that look like pants, and a blue rose.

Back