What did you think was the hardest hybrid to make?

kerryelizabeth

Ogres Are Like Onions
Bells
Fair Pinwheel
Blue Candy
Green Candy
Red Candy
Dusty Scroll
Ancient Lantern
Yellow Candy
Chocolate Cake
Orange (Fruit)
Pokéball
A lot of people vary in opinions as to what their most difficult hybrid to produce was, so I figured I'd ask :) For me personally, it was the purple tulip. That was an absolute nightmare to produce even one of, let alone two. For some reason it just didn't want to spawn for me :( I finally got two, then my save corrupted lol. I was gutted.

But anyway, what was your hardest hybrid to spawn?

Stupid purple pansies.

There are lots of sources saying that it's made one way or another way, and it got really frustrating. So I pretty much just bought two of them and bred those. :p

I only have roses in my town and I've had trouble breeding orange roses, even though I have tonnes from trades, I've used fertiliser and I barely get any ;-;

Orange roses for me, as well. I can get anything else to bloom, but just not them. I don't think I saw any in my brother's town either, and he's pretty much drowning in hybrids.

Semi-related, but I thought pink pansies were a thing. It wasn't until today that I realized there was a reason those were never popping up for me. (」゜ロ゜)」

Blue pansies. I tried for the longest time and never got anything to breed until I gave in and bought two from the market.

Blue roses.... Still working on it. Sometimes I worry I have my red roses mixed up, I might start again from scratch. ;_; The black cosmos and blue violets seem difficult too. I have one each of those. It's frustrating because I know if I had another they would be so easy to multiply. Purple pansies took a while but now I have lots of them!

Blue roses and pink roses.

I got 5 hybrid reds on a checkerboard pattern and still no blue.
And pink roses rarely appear when I water my red-white roses.

Blue roses and pink roses.

I got 5 hybrid reds on a checkerboard pattern and still no blue.
And pink roses rarely appear when I water my red-white roses.

If you want I can give you some pink ones?

I don't breed hybrids, but if I had to pick one I'd definitely pick the Golden rose. First, you have to breed a black rose and then let it wither (something that can be done without the Beautiful town ordinance) Then, you must obtain a golden watering can (only obtained through achieving the perfect town status) and then revive it. If that's not painstakingly aggravating then I don't know what is.

Blue roses for sure.... Ive started, restarted and restarted.... things just won't grow and I really want them.

Back