• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

What Did You Accomplish On Your Island Today?

Finally started decorating my indoors :) I started off with the top floor as my bedroom and it's looking so beautiful already. I started planning out what the left top side of my island will be like. I want to have waterfalls and ponds flowing through to maximise fish spawning for the fish I've yet to capture, that spawn on clifftops :) Tidying up weeds, TTing back because I missed Leif yesterday lmao and stocked up on lots of holly starts for when I continue my gardens/ fill in missing bits :)
Planned where to put the museum, almost have all my rocks in the same area which is really convenient although it was initially a mistake :p
Really digging my indoors now ad I can't seem to get over it. Did the normal chores like rock bashing, fossil hunting, a big of bug and fish catching, cataloguing any items I haven't already in stores, Gullivarr came to visit, and am expecting something from him tomorrow :D
I caught so many sharks today, and I caught the Hammerhead and Great white that I needed :) So happy about that, also I finally caught a scorpion! I am never really hunting for them and accidentally run over them n get stung while I'm distracted with something else but I actually spotted it this time and managed to catch it :D so proud of myself lol. Also created a little fossil giveaway place here on TBT so that my spare fossils don't go to waste :) A pretty productive day overall!

forgot to post yesterday,, ;-;

⛄ checked the mail; received a box-skirt uniform from whitney and 2 tailor tickets from label!
🎄 did my daily grind of fossil hunting, material cleanup, etc
⛄ talked to my villagers + gave gifts to the ones i need pics from
🎄 sold stuff
⛄ shot down balloons
🎄 got a pearl from pascal
⛄ built a perfect snowboy and got the frozen tree diy and a large snowflake + got 3 large snowflakes from my other snowboys!
🎄 went island hopping and found sprinkle on my 72nd ticket!! <3
⛄ checked the recycling bin; found some denim cutoffs and a gas range + relay tank left behind by lily :’)
🎄 went island hopping and found sprinkle, one of my dreamies, on my 72nd ticket!! <3
⛄ crafted a shovel
🎄 collected my daily bonus nook miles
⛄ checked the shops; bought denim skirts (black, light blue) and labelle dresses (love, midnight, passion, twilight) from able’s!
🎄 completed some nook mile achievements

Reactions: 1ce
I built a perfect snowman on the first try! I helped some people catalog my diner set again after I put it out. I also helped some people by giving away my extra stuff. I only got one new festive diy, but I wasn't popping as many balloons as the day before. I forgot to move Rowan's house lol. I won all the crafted festive, snowflake and frozen items, so I put all those out. Well most of them, I didn't have space for all the frozen stuff so I will put that out when I move my christmas decorations.

Checked Mail and Nook Stop

Dig up some Fossils

Sold my Turnips for 534

Invited some people to sell turnips on my island

Not a lot today Animal Crossing wise. Plan on geting on this evening to partipate in a gift exchange.

Changed my summery plaza into a christmas market vibe plaza! Still looking for some more xmas items but i already love the outcome

I caught a bunch of snowflakes, sold them to my friend for enough to pay off my first loan!
I also bought the better tools DIY :3

• Decorated two rooms in my house for Christmas
  • Pulled weeds and cleaned out more flowers
  • Spoke with and gave gifts to my villagers
  • Hit rocks
  • Picked and sold fruit
  • Dug up all of my pumpkins
  • Planted more cedar trees

Finally obtained most of the festive diy recipes and now only need the one from Toy Day. It literally took me all day, but I’m satisfied now and can relax and enjoy the rest of my holidays. Phew... 😪

Just snowboys today and nook miles. Getting tired of waiting for balloons for the diys as I can't seem to get them.

I haven't played since Turkey Day so I had quite a chore list I had to get through today:
  • Pulled tons of weeds today: like A L O T of weeds
  • Remembered why I stopped for so long-- besides the end of the semester grind, I moved villagers to the beach to tweak my landscape. Did a bunch of cliff modifying and water modifying
  • On the topic of water modifying, I've tweaked my huge lake that's like 20~ percent of the map and it's more natural-looking now!
  • Finished paying off a suspension bridge
  • Moved my home to the back of my island nestled in a dense forest
  • Changed my island tune to 'thinking bout you" by frank <3
  • Bob asked to leave but I turned him down-- I need molly and cookie to leave so I can replace them with Vesta and either Vivian or Portia
  • Found a bunch of purple mums had grown ! As well as a new (I think) Lily of the Valley so that was super cool !
  • Did a bunch of path making/editing today-- looking for a new custom stone/stone brick path to lay over it !
  • Set up a little outdoors resting area between Nooks n' Ables, a couple of benches, nature-y decor with loads of trees, bushes, flowers, and pumpkin patches to tie the feeling together !
  • Currently making a small isle in my lake with a bunch of pink and orange flowers-- making it two leveled so I can throw a tree on the lower level and small waterfall
  • Crafted a bunch of ducks to hide around the lake

I reset my island recently and I set my clock to March 20th since that's when I got the game. Right now I'm in April trying to get the Cherry Blossom DIYs. BOYYY is it difficult. I've been getting Bunny Day DIYs in REGULAR balloons and a couple days ago, Isabelle announced the start of the young bamboo season so I've been getting DIYs of those as well. I consider myself lucky if I get 2 cherry blossom DIYs in a day. There are days where I only get 1 even after hours of balloon farming. I was worried I wouldn't be able to complete my collection before the season ended. Anyway, for some reason, at 4:45 AM this morning I got THREE cherry blossom DIYs IN A ROW. The RNG gods smiled down upon me. Unfortunately, as as I was able to shoot down another balloon, the day reset and I haven't gotten another since.

I tore down nearly my entire starting second ground level because I'm wanting to start landscaping with an entirely clean slate.
Wiped out my museum area to move it to be part of my entrance area.
Wiped my shopping area clean to move it somewhere else. (undecided)
Found Gulliver's communicator parts.
Popped a ton of balloons, most notably got small and large festive tree DIYs.
Worked on my museum/entrance area.
Shook all my cedar tree for ornaments.
Moved a ton of trees to a clear area to store them.

Finished designing the restroom for my main character's house and 2 rooms for another side character.

My island is still very new, so I'm in the beginner stage. But, today Mabel asked to place her clothing shop! So i picked a nice place for that. I also got my first camper and put down several empty house plots :)

Back