Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Make It Right

• Black Swan

• Total voters

Tylerhelt14

Bells
If BTS songs were in Animal Crossing: New Horizons. What ones would be in New Horizons?

About BTS

BTS is a South Korean pop group that formed in 2013 and became very popular in 2020. They started rising in popularity in the United States in 2017. They have 7 members. RM,Jin,Suga,J-Hope,Jimin,V,and Jungkook.

I don’t think any should be. There shouldn’t be any real songs in Animal Crossing. There’s nothing stopping you from listening to whatever you want while you play. All of these threads about “this should be in Animal Crossing” are kind of moot point. It’s not changing, and there will definitely not be any actual music in the game.

I don't think BTS songs should be in animal crossing because:
1: If you want to listen to BTS songs then you can just listen from another device and still play
2: If BTS songs were in animal crossing then that would be unfair because people would want other real songs too and that is gonna start drama and the songs people want aren't always gonna be acceptable for a rated-E game.

none lol. “blood, sweat and tears” is the only song of theirs i like, and it’s a good one, but i still don’t wanna hear it in animal crossing. in fact, i think that’d actually be pretty jarring lol.

I wouldn’t want any BTS songs in Animal Crossing. Sounds like a weird mix to me really. I don’t know much about BTS, and I don’t want to be forced to listen to their music. xD

none at all, they all sound like clown throwup and well, more throw up and korean vocals mixed with not hot boys and a horrible fanbase
and all of them being written by execs at a huge coporate company and its all enginnered to make stupid kids/teens love em

Back