• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

What Are You Listening To?

*stumbles into the room* HeEeey guyss.... Man, that was some night, huh? 🥴 -hic!- *shakes head wildly* Hblblblblbluh! 😜 Okay! I'm good! This die is still rollin', baby! 👈👈🎲 Wait, why are you all looking at me funny? 🤨 Do I have something on my face? 😳 Let me see that real quick *looks into the reflection of the cymbals on the worn-out drum kit set ablaze* 🔥🥁 WOAH! How'd all of those get on my face?!?! 😱 I thought I smelled bacon this morning.... 😋💭🥓 Let me see that... *wipes the end of a cigarette against my cheek*🚬 Damn, these won't come off... 😳 All I can shout is a 5 letter W word. 🗣️ Can't live with 'em, can't live without 'em, am I right, fellas? 😉 WONKA! 😱 No wait, that's not it... 😅 BUT, I do have a sweet song for you all today! 🍬 It might sound WONKY, if you don't know Spanish for whatever bizarre reason, but it's a sweet song nonetheless. 🍭 It starts off by asking "What time is it, my love?" and starts announcing different locations. ⌛ Must be a long trip. You ever felt ticklish on a long train ride? 😉🚃 I too would wonder what time it is and where the heck we're goin'! 🤯 Anyway, let's listen to this while the we ride to who knows where. Who cares, really. Just stay in the same carraige with me, yeah? 🤝 If we get cold, we can share my coat. 🧥 Along the way, I'll tell you about aaall the things I like, just as this song does! 🎵 There's a lot of things, so HOLD ON TO THE STRAPS ON THE TRAIN, IT'S THE RULES and hang tight! 😁 ....or I'll GET'CHA! *pokes you* 😂

Back