What Are You Happy About Today?

I’ll be honest, I don’t like hoodies… I’ve been in love with this specific one for a while though and I finally got around to getting it. It’s NHL related. I have not ordered anything hockey related since this jersey that I love:
791055F4-D281-4CDD-BFF4-14CD34F016A5.jpeg
340FA91F-E813-4191-A98C-9D19B853039F.jpeg
I have my first day back at work in just over an hour. It shouldn’t be too rough! My manager has me back on for five days a week so that makes me happy to be back to full-time.
I had some chicken chipotle melts from Taco Bell. They are really good!
I just opened back up my eBay, and immediately made a sale. I have to ship out the item so I can be paid.

Today I'm happy because:

- It was a lovely fall day. I enjoyed watching all the different colored leaves falling while I was working.
- I was able to log in to my work computer on my own for the first time this week!
- I had a relatively easy day of work and was able to catch up on some things I've been needing to do for a while.
- It's Friday and I'm looking forward to the weekend!

I’m happy that I got to play a bit of Shin Megami Tensei V, and that I pre-ordered Pokemon Brilliant Diamond for next week. My Switch library started very small and is now a lot bigger than it was back in 2019. New releases that I’m interested in make me happy, lol.

I’ve been spending the last week collecting nearly every Amiibo card of the series 5 and some doubles of them. I might do a giveaway or something on here or on Twitter in the near future, so I’m excited and happy to do something like this for the first time.

Preordered my copies of the new Pokémon games and excited for them to arrive next week. It’s been so long since I played Diamond and Pearl and can’t wait to do it again soon with the remakes.

I'm happy for the fact I sorted out my life with sticky notes. Their power is limitless! Now I have my goals clear and I can hop back on my mission as soon as possible. Organization saves my life once again.

Im happy that its my birthday, like tucker said to me today ‘another trip around the sun’

And happy birthday, Mutti! 💜

I'm happy for the fact I sorted out my life with sticky notes. Their power is limitless! Now I have my goals clear and I can hop back on my mission as soon as possible. Organization saves my life once again.

And happy birthday, Mutti! 💜
Thank you very much🙂

- I’m getting consistent sleep finally.
- Feeling more confident.
- Glad that the Dallas Mavericks beat the San Antonio Spurs in their home court yesterday.
- Looking forward to the Dallas Cowboys versus Atlanta Falcons game.
- Looking forward to playing more Shin Megami Tensei V today.

My friend stopped by with a little gift and although she didn’t come inside (we’re vaccinated but still taking things seriously) we chatted at her car for a bit and it was a nice reprieve from being inside my miserable house. Being in here is so distressing. The anxiety and emotional abuse.

• I thought my Lego set was missing a piece I needed but I found it after pulling out all 26 bags of legos lol. so I got to really work on my Lego set today, it's a big task but I love it :)
• after 131 nook miles tickets I finally found Sasha and I'm so happy! he's such a cute bab 🥺
• I'm gonna call it an early night (I'm stressed really bad bc my dad has been home all day and he's... really hard to be around), I'll prob spend my time playing NH and watching Bathaniel Nandy on yt lol. hoping I can relax a bit.

• I was so unproductive this morning, but I forced myself to get up and get myself together. I've been taking better care of my physical and mental health lately and i've felt so good about myself. I also I also encouraged myself to do my homework a few days in advance and I managed to finish a discussion post and an essay which is super good!
  • I found Quinn as my Uchi villager for my new island! I've only got two more left in my hunt now (Shino & Ione, come home!!)
  • My island is coming together nicely as well :) i'm super happy!

Today has been a pretty good day.

- I got some decent sleep and feel well-rested.
- I've had a relaxing day at home with my husband and my dog.
- My dog was rather calm most of the day and not barking quite so much.
- I don't have to work tomorrow.

something very exciting is happening on thursday!!! i’m not gonna disclose what, just in case something goes wrong at the last minute, but i’m very excited (and nervous)!

everyone, meet mazikeen and squee. 🖤

593BFEDF-C0B0-45B9-AECD-77468BD9E2E4.jpeg
447741AD-C67A-4405-86E8-BA83402AE11C.jpeg

my mother found them on a pet adoption agency’s page on facebook, and she instantly fell in love with mazikeen (the tabby) as lucifer is one of her favourite shows, and mazikeen is her favourite character. she called me into her room to look at her, scrolled down on their facebook page, and that’s when we saw squee (the black/white kitty). i instantly fell in love with him lol. she contacted the adoption agency to find out more about them, and turns out they’re both siblings!, and while someone else was interested in squee, the volunteer we spoke to preferred for them to go together, and so since we were interested in both, we were able to officially adopt them on thursday!

they’re both 3 months old and absolutely bonkers lol. squee is the most curious and brave of the two; neither of them would let us pet them on the first night, but he began to become quite affectionate and trusting on friday morning, and has been ever since. he loves being pet (and practically falls over whenever you scratch his chin lol), cuddled, and his purr is so ridiculously heartwarming. he’s also the craziest one, but he’s absolutely precious and i adore him. we still have to mostly wait for him to approach us for love as he’ll take off if we approach him, but he’s warming up to us more and more every day. he cuddled with me for quite a few hours today, licked the hell out of my forehead (which was so cute 🥺) and is just lovely overall.

mazikeen is much more timid than her brother is, and hid under my bed for quite a while when we brought them home. she also experienced an upset tummy due to how anxious she was on the first night (poor baby), but she’s doing a lot better now! she’s still skittish and coming out of her shell, but she’s warming up to us as well and she even allowed us to pet her for the first time today! she seemed to especially like when i pet her, which :’))).

neither of them will ever be able to replace my late kitty, but i know i can love them like i loved her one day, and i’m happy to have them. 🖤🖤

i’ve been too busy to post or do much of anything since we brought them home lol, but i’ve got some more stuff from the past few days that i’m happy about as well!

thursday (11/11)
discovered some new favourite tiktok videos, some of which made me laugh a lot.
vacuumed and tidied up my room.
did some self-care.
bought some vanilla cake pops from a local grocery store; they lowkey taste like soap lmao, but they’re not too bad otherwise!

friday (11/12)
posted a new entry in my acnh island journal.
began watching and finished only murders in the building with my mom! i honestly wasn’t expecting to like it, but it was actually quite funny and i enjoyed it!
read 3 new fanfics and enjoyed them as well!
the 2 packs of series 5 animal crossing amiibo cards i bought from amazon were shipped!
continued watching s3 of you finally.

today (11/13)
finished watching s3 of you! the ending pissed me off again lol, but i still enjoyed the season overall (even though i took forever to watch it)!
read a new fanfic and really enjoyed it! it was written by one of my favourite fanfic writers, who has been much more active lately, which makes me happy as well!
my amiibo card packs from amazon arrived! unfortunately, only 2/12 of the cards were ones i needed (tom nook and megan), but i’m still grateful! i’m probably gonna order some more, though aha.

Back