What 3ds Game Should I Buy?

Bells
h̶e̶y̶ ̶g̶u̶y̶s̶!̶
̶i̶ ̶c̶u̶r̶r̶e̶n̶t̶l̶y̶ ̶h̶a̶v̶e̶ ̶a̶ ̶$̶4̶0̶ ̶d̶o̶l̶l̶a̶r̶ ̶b̶u̶d̶g̶e̶t̶ ̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶i̶'̶d̶ ̶r̶e̶a̶l̶l̶y̶ ̶l̶i̶k̶e̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶t̶r̶e̶a̶t̶ ̶m̶y̶s̶e̶l̶f̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶a̶ ̶g̶a̶m̶e̶!̶
̶p̶r̶o̶b̶l̶e̶m̶ ̶i̶s̶,̶ ̶i̶'̶m̶ ̶s̶o̶o̶o̶o̶ ̶b̶a̶d̶ ̶a̶t̶ ̶p̶i̶c̶k̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶o̶u̶t̶ ̶g̶a̶m̶e̶s̶ ̶i̶t̶'̶s̶ ̶n̶o̶t̶ ̶e̶v̶e̶n̶ ̶f̶u̶n̶n̶y̶
̶i̶'̶v̶e̶ ̶b̶e̶e̶n̶ ̶e̶y̶e̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶f̶o̶l̶l̶o̶w̶
̶
̶M̶o̶n̶s̶t̶e̶r̶ ̶H̶u̶n̶t̶e̶r̶ ̶4̶
̶T̶o̶m̶o̶d̶a̶c̶h̶i̶ ̶L̶i̶f̶e̶
̶F̶a̶n̶t̶a̶s̶y̶ ̶L̶i̶f̶e̶
̶
̶b̶u̶t̶ ̶i̶'̶m̶ ̶l̶i̶t̶e̶r̶a̶l̶l̶y̶ ̶o̶p̶e̶n̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶a̶n̶y̶t̶h̶i̶n̶g̶!̶
̶a̶n̶y̶o̶n̶e̶ ̶h̶a̶v̶e̶ ̶a̶n̶y̶ ̶r̶e̶c̶o̶m̶m̶e̶n̶d̶a̶t̶i̶o̶n̶s̶?̶

ended up getting Fantasy Life! Thank you every for your input! ^^

Last edited:
Well personally I found Tomodachi Life very boring after a short while, it's repetitive and you can unlock everything fairly quickly.

I've not played Monster Hunter 4 much so can't really comment on it but I can highly recommend Fantasy Life.

I've not played Fantasy Life long enough (barely even started it) but it seems to be garnering a lot of attention and positive reviews. It's so addicting and apparently, there's so much to do. From what I remember, the character customisation options are the best, I mean there's so many of them. XD

Fantasy Life out of those 3.

Bravely Default
Fire Emblem Awakening
Rune Factory 4

Are other great ones you cant go wrong with

Fantasy Life. Monster hunter looks good but I can definitely recommend the one I've played

Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate is the game that will take a very long while to complete and its sheer complexity might turn off some people away from what it is an interesting and rewarding game. The franchise usually have a hard time on getting the newcomers to familiarize with its intricate mechanics, but this installment is giving you a mostly comprehensive tutorial. Absolutely get this game if its complexity isn't an issue to you.

Like relaxing while playing? Fantasy Life is what you might like. It's packed with tonnes of quests for you to complete even after you finished the story. And if that's not enough, there's the DLC that will significantly ramp up your playtime to up to hundreds of hours. Though, the game does get stale quite easily because you mostly do the same things over and over with little variety thrown in. There's also quite a lot of text to wade through, and it can get tiresome if you think the entire story is boring. Get it if Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate isn't your cup of tea.

I do not recommend purchasing Tomodachi Life at the price of $35. The only redeeming aspect of the game is seeing your relatives and imaginary characters in potentially ridiculous situations, and that's pretty much it. The content in this game is quite shallow and you would easily wind up being bored after a week or so.

If you have a New 3DS model and never experienced Xenoblade Chronicles on the Wii, then its New 3DS port might be up in your alley. Not only it reignite the JRPG genre by making these gameplay aspects much more bearable that the past games of the same genre often failed to achieve in the past decades, but its characters are endearing enough to hold your attention for the countless dozens of hours and there's plenty of beautiful scenery to be found. The game will be released in America at April 10th.

Back