Well hello ;)

karyexxx

Bells
Hey,
My name is carrie I used to play wild world animal crossing on my white ds lite, I got a red 3DS when they first come out and have been waiting a loooooong time for new leaf, I got the game on its launch then got the limited edition animal crossing 3DS XL with the game pre-loaded, my boyfriend ended up having my red 3DS and the game he's loves it. I'm crazy about new leaf and haven't put it down since I got it.
I'm always looking for tips and friends, iv never really been part of a forum before but my obsession for all things animal crossing has bought me here.
So please add me and leave your friend code if you want to play I'm online most of the time and love to visit and be visited ;) I'm collecting the mermaid set inside and outside let me know if there's anything I can help you with maybe we can trade or help each other out :)

FC- 1392-4900-9390

hi there carrie : )
snap, i got the special edition animal crossing 3DS XL too (solely for the release of the game haha)
i've been addicted to the AC series since the gamecube, ah man

enjoy playing!

Thanks guys :)
I got sent a happy room academy t shirt in the mail this morning! and i just picked up a red and white striped wet suit! today is a good day lol

Hey Carrie and welcome to the forums :)

I was thinking about buying the Limited Edition one but opted for the Pink XL instead :3 Hope you like it here!

I didn't either I got mine on the catalogue very.com and pay every month you should check it out ;)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Thanks added you too :)

Back