• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!

Weirdio thing happened to me.

SL92

Bells
In my town its summer. At around midnight last night, or I think it was Saturday, I seen a light outside. I'm like WOW A FIREFLY!!! So I caught it, and seen one across my river. On my way to catch it, I ran past a sign (not really relevant), and dropped to the ground like when you have a Tut wig on. The screen went all black and I was back at the entrance to my house. Was it a strange bug that bit me? Perhaps it was a... ghost?

The starnge bug that bites in Summer is a Miquisto. Yes there are fireflys and Tuts make you drop but I am not sure about the screen blackout are you sure you didn't turn your ds off?

OddCrazyMe said:
The starnge bug that bites in Summer is a Miquisto. Yes there are fireflys and Tuts make you drop but I am not sure about the screen blackout are you sure you didn't turn your ds off?
OddCrazy, The screen blacked out like it does when you enter a town (circle closes in) and I couldn't have turned it off, I was at the entrance to my house after the blacking outing. Plus I still had my firefly :yes:

Woah, That's really strange. :wacko: That's probuly the new affect of Fireflys in acww.

Justin125 said:
Woah, That's really strange. :wacko: That's probuly the new affect of Fireflys in acww.
No it can't be I caught like 20 fireflys and this has never happened to me.

This may be a myestery only Nintendo knows.

8yeah that must have been sttrange. i remember you telling me that you caught a firefly and then you were like "what the, why am i at my house?!?"

OddCrazyMe said:
Justin125 said:
No it can't be I caught like 20 fireflys and this has never happened to me.

This may be a myestery only Nintendo knows.
0_O

There could be a day in the game that curses Fireflys.

:eek:

you might have ran over a tarantula or scorpion. They make you pass out and appear by your house

;)

tomNook said:
you might have ran over a tarantula or scorpion. They make you pass out and appear by your house

;)

B) If it was a tarantula, it better watch out, for I am now searching for him. :jay:

I heard scorpions and tarantulas attack you and make you "black out" if you have your net out and you see one.

I'll post it in a bit.... the ORLY OWLS.

Here you go!

orlyheads0le.gif

I think they ran over the Trantula.

You guys are making me like bugs........ exsept they are hidious. <_<

Back