• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

weird sound effects that you guys like?

CR33P

Bells
Pear (Fruit)
Orange (Fruit)
Popsicle (TBT Beach Party)
Cake
May Birthstone (Emerald)
for some reason i like the sound of footsteps against the floor on materials like dirt or concrete ect..
when i play games i like to hear my character walking on the floor. it's weird

what about you guys?

I like the sound of keyboard keys clacking or a typewriter, heels against the floor, things sizzling in a pan, liquid pouring into a cup...I'm very boring, sorry. :D

I like the sound of horses running/walking galloping.

Last edited:
Cicadas, if that counts as weird. Also, very full water dishes being set on the floor. The sounds of very large fans that they have in places like factories.

thats irrelvent when it comes to noises lmao. but I DO LOVE CAMEL NOISES CMERE PETS SPEAKS EXPLODES BOOM BOOM

Like- metal against metal. The noise that a roller coaster makes when you're ascending a hill- the sound of a rotating revolver cylinder. Not to be EXTRA weird or anything, but that is just- ugh. The best noise.

Cat purring. People talking off in the distance. Peep toads. I also like listening to heartbeats. c:

Car engines starting, cabinets opening and shutting, service bells, faraway cars, faraway police/firefighting sirens, the echoey sound of people walking in a high ceiling'd business place (see: linoleum floors), the sound of rice pouring. soon, rice.

I'm not sure if this is weird but I love the sounds of thunder storms
I find them relaxing, like whenever there is a thunderstorm I just want to sleep

and that tiny squeaky sound you get when you rub two pickles together...you know what I mean Mr. Krabs?

Last edited:
I love the sound of the horse running (whatever it's called) I guess steps.

I find listening to rain calming. Even quiet thunderstorms. It's somehow soothing and I don't understand why. When the lightening comes in, then that's where it starts to get a little freaky.

Not sure how I'd live without this website: http://www.rainymood.com/

I really really really like clicks, the sound of leaves rustling, and creaking of any sort. In terms of game sound effects that's what I pay attention to most as well, especially the clicks. Like just the other day in BL:R I was shooting and reloading my gun over and over again because I wanted to pay attention to all the sounds the reload animation made.

Look up "asmr" followed by random words (ex: asmr tapping, asmr turning pages, etc.) It's people purposly making noises so the viewer would be relaxed/fall asleep (I think? I might be wrong about why they do it but they're basically making relaxing noises)

For me, I like that noise when you're watching a video and someone's messing with the camera, footsteps (especially walking on gravel, dirt, etc), people typing, silent rooms (when you're in a room and all you hear is the air conditioner). That's all I can think of but I have more.

Rain, and when the overhead luggage compartment in airplanes make that clicking noise when you close them.

UGH the sound of a pencil writing on a polished wooden table PLEASE GOD and also horses galloping and that sound u get when u tap the end of a pencil on the table

Back