WARNING: Possible Island Hackers

yui Z I was wondering if you had some weed pulling or something I can do to earn some bells. Oh and I emty my pm box

I know back in city folk days, hacking was possible. Like someone would come to your town and put a rock in front of your house so you couldnt get out, but i have not heard of it for new leaf. I will still keep my ear out for it.

I don't think there's a possible way to hack the 3DS, so then there wouldn't be a possible way to hack a game. D:
It makes no sense to me.

I have met some really nice people from the island you can't judge everyone from one girl

To be fair, would you really risk it?
Sorry, but there is literally no way I would risk having my game wiped :"))
I've met some nice people too, but I've also met some pretty horrible people.

To be fair, would you really risk it?
Sorry, but there is literally no way I would risk having my game wiped :"))
I've met some nice people too, but I've also met some pretty horrible people.

I've met my fair share of rude people, too. D:
But I don't understand how you can be at CT then your game would be wiped out. :confused:

I've met my fair share of rude people, too. D:
But I don't understand how you can be at CT then your game would be wiped out. :confused:

People will find a way to hack anything tbh.
Whether it is true or not, if I saw someone acting weirdly, wearing a gas mask or not, I'd leave immediately.

People will find a way to hack anything tbh.
Whether it is true or not, if I saw someone acting weirdly, wearing a gas mask or not, I'd leave immediately.

I've never understood hacking consoles or games. But still, that doesn't stop me from believing that this 'hacking' theory is real.
Usually if I see someone acting weird, I go on a tour.

I guess going on a tour means you don't waste 1000 bells at least :3

I've never understood hacking consoles or games. But still, that doesn't stop me from believing that this 'hacking' theory is real.
Usually if I see someone acting weird, I go on a tour.

They'd usually follow me on the tours ergh
Some girl forced me to let her win like 10 tours before letting me leave :/

I know back in city folk days, hacking was possible. Like someone would come to your town and put a rock in front of your house so you couldnt get out, but i have not heard of it for new leaf. I will still keep my ear out for it.

I think you are referring to Wild World.

Maybe I am the only one who hasn't met anyone rude from the island.I go everyday to see
what's in the shop, then again I stay for 5 mins lol

Luckily for me, I don't really go to the island with random people.
So far I went to 1 island and it was fine.
Thank you for the warning. It sounds really creepy ;-;

If someone forced me on a tour, I'd sit down, then quickly jump off the seat.

Literally the second we got back, she'd run straight to the counter to go to another tour. The only reason it wasn't more than it was, was because I managed to get to the counter before her :")

- - - Post Merge - - -

Woah, you can be forced? That doesn't sound too fun >.>

If someone asks for a tour, you can't leave until people have left for the tour. The tour goes ahead once the person who asked for it sits down, and she said she'd let me leave once I let her win a few tours :")

Last edited:
Literally the second we got back, she'd run straight to the counter to go to another tour. The only reason it wasn't more than it was, was because I managed to get to the counter before her :")

Woow seems like she was a little desperate for medals. :p

In conclusion, I think that although there may be shady people on the island, doesn't mean they're all bad.
I usually just say hello and get on with my usual business.
It's hard to believe the hacking theory. It reminds me an awful lot in the WW era where there would be guys going around seeding towns, and they'd have little gang names.

Woow seems like she was a little desperate for medals. :p

In conclusion, I think that although there may be shady people on the island, doesn't mean they're all bad.
I usually just say hello and get on with my usual business.
It's hard to believe the hacking theory. It reminds me an awful lot in the WW era where there would be guys going around seeding towns, and they'd have little gang names.

Not even for the medals, she was just lonely :")
Still, I'm not going to risk it!

Back