• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!
  • TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Trading Wanted: Puuurfect Fruits

SaikoUsagi

MoonBunny
Bells
Feedback
100% (30) +
I heard from a friend of mine that if your neighbor ask for a certain fruit. it is best to give them the perfect versions of the fruit.​
*Helps you obtain their picture faster.
Regardless of it's truth I just want to make my villagers extra happy. ^^
So if you are kind enough to trade your prefect native fruits for my perfect native fruits which are APPLES.

Equal trading. No profits will be made. unless you plan to sell the non-native fruits then you probably made a good profit, kind of ;)

(9)Perfect Native apples = (9) Perfect Native fruit

I only have 9 trees so i can have 3 bundles of (9) perfect apples. I will contact you by PM when I am ready with my fruits and to inquire when you are ready to trade for your fruits.

Wanted:
P. Pears
P. Oranges
P. Cherries
P. Peaches

Reward:
P. Apples

Last edited:
I have a perfect cherry I'd be willing to trade for an apple. :)

i can do this trade, if ur chicken villager or eagle is moving can i have them i can give u 18 perfect peaches and in return u only give me 3 perfect apples to reserve them,maybe you can add me as a belltree friend or BF me on animal crossing, otherwise ill just add you now, send me visitor msg according to if i come or you come.

I have a perfect cherry I'd be willing to trade for an apple. :)
I will add you now tell you when my gate is open.

so 9 apples for 9 cherries?

- - - Post Merge - - -

i can do this trade, if ur chicken villager or eagle is moving can i have them i can give u 18 perfect peaches and in return u only give me 3 perfect apples to reserve them,maybe you can add me as a belltree friend or BF me on animal crossing, otherwise ill just add you now, send me visitor msg according to if i come or you come.
sound like a plan though Avary the bird is reserved. Ken the chicken on the other hand is moving two days maybe tomorrow. so let add each other on the BF list and you can have Ken when he is in boxes =]

Oh! I only have two or three perfect cherries atm. ;u ;

^^ I'll give you two! I'll be on my way soon.

:D Added you, let me know when gates are open!

Back