• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

United States W: Punchy, Pierce, Vesta, Teddy, WA etc H: Chief, Ruby, Olivia, etc + some WA

coffee biscuit

blelele
Bells
Switch
7076-1639-0895
Orange (Fruit)
New Horizons Token
Cherry (Fruit)
Feedback
100% (118) +
Cards I want the most = Underlined
Popular cards = Bolded

Want:
050 Punchy
121 Teddy
188 Ankha pending
190 Vesta
336 Pierce

04 Piper pending
28 Raddle
50 Tasha

Have:
063 Mint
086 Chief
099 Molly
143 Olivia
155 Butch
170 Ruby
241 Hans
398 Angus

20 Billy
30 Louie (EU)
48 Cleo (EU)

I prefer to trade my popular cards for WA or other popular cards, but I may accept multiple cards that I want or send me your list and I'll see if you have anything I want.
Willing to trade multiple cards for WA. I will send you a photo of my username next to my cards and I expect you to do the same. I don't need a photo of the envelope so please don't upload one anywhere.
I might be ok with EU WA cards depending on what card it is, but I strongly prefer NA.

I'm also willing to sell cards for $ via Paypal, DM me for details!

I will only trade within the United States! Send me a DM if you wanna trade please. Thanks for reading :)

Last edited:
Which ones? I may be interested!
Hey again!
My post office thread is here with all my cards listed :)

I'm willing to trade multiple WA amiibo cards for him!

Hey again!
My post office thread is here with all my cards listed :)

I'm willing to trade multiple WA amiibo cards for him!
You actually have quite a few cards I want so I'll go through your list and DM you what you might be able to trade for him!

Back